PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you ever get the returns department to return calls ?

Frank 67
11-28-2014, 01:17 PM
We had Purchased a I piece carpet from a large Camaro parts supplier in Kentucky, The Carpet did come in a timely manner 2 weeks.
I opened the box, pulled it out, and put it in the F body interior, then I had to keep looking at it... what is wrong with this picture ? the steering wheel is on the Left ! why is the heel pad on the passenger side ??? MMMM So before I called the supplier that I had purchased it from, we checked to make sure that we did not order a carpet for a right hand drive... to my relief they did not offer one for a right drive..
When I called the supplier, they put me right through to the returns department... VOICE MAIL.. so we left our phone number,, and after multiple messages over 4 weeks here we still sit with the wrong carpet.. I guess they really don't have a returns department ! they must have only Sales !! when I call sales they always pick up the phone right away.. :hammer:

On the other hand there are many vendors that have excellent support and return policies, such as .... Chassisworks, Auto Rad, Classic air, Wilwood, Stainless works, Billet specialties and a whole truck load of others. unlike the carpet supplier I will continue to deal with these other great companies.