PDA

View Full Version : Tobin @ Kore3 +++

TheParker
11-18-2014, 06:03 PM
I don't even know where to start. I am just an east coast guy trying to get into the pro touring scene. I participated in my first Auto x (wife's Infiniti G 37xs) this year and I am hooked. I happen to have just purchased a Chevelle so this was somewhat perfect timing. Usually I go straight to a Street/Stip setup with my cars. I have been involved in all types of racing 2 and 4 wheel since i was old enough to drive and thats a long time. I love to drive/ride and build anything that i can get my hands on. I decided that this time I was going to set my wallet on fire and dump it in the pro touring barrel.

Thank you to everyone on this board for allowing me to be a part of it and use it as the amazing resource that it is.

I now feel the need to write a review on Kore3 and more importantly Tobin. I just put my order in yesterday and I can tell that this dude is top notch. We have been on the phone multiple time and he has been nothing less than incredible. I truly believe that today its all about customer service. I can get parts anywhere depending on what I want and how much i want to spend. This guy is about helping his fellow car guy/girl out. It has be a pleasure doing business with someone that is as knowledgeable and passionate as he is.

Ive bought a lot of **** in the past few months and this is the first time that ive felt the need to post about any of it.

I cant wait to get my part and write a follow up review

Kore3 for life

UMI Tech
11-19-2014, 06:23 AM
I've sent customers to Tobin when their request matches his product. After they complete the transaction I hear pretty much what you just said. It's nice to have Tobin's available in our hobby.

andrewb70
11-20-2014, 07:24 AM
SD67, if you had a similar experience, please start your own thread in the feedback forum. This helps everyone by being able to perform a quick search and identify vendors by thread title.

Andrew

Bowtie racing
12-27-2014, 06:51 AM
Ditto x10! I have bought few sets from Tobin and nothing in aftermarket business comes even close. Every detail is there and Kore3 customer service is best of the best!