PDA

View Full Version : James OLC Negative

Alongfortheride
11-10-2014, 06:47 PM
I purchased a subframe from james. Which I traveled 6 hours to pick up. All of the parts were not there which I was assured he would locate and send them. Well after several months and many pm which appear to be lip service.. I have not received my parts which I paid for. Beware James OLC.

James OLC
11-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Chad purchased the OLC subframe and exhaust system which was advertised on the forums here. Included in the purchase was to be all of the associated parts. When he picked up the complete subframe (subframe, control arms, spindles, steering components, steering box, rotors, shocks, sway bar, transmission crossmember, brake lines, etc.), headers, and exhaust we were unable to find the front radiator support spacers and the motor mount plates. After exchanging emails I promised to try to find the missing parts when I was in CA last month. I found the rad support spacers but not the motor mount plates. Again after exchanging emails and PMs we agreed - at Chads suggestion - that I would send him the rad support spacers and he would deal with motor mount plates (I had offered to replace the motor mount plates but he said he would handle it). That was a month ago.

I exercised poor judgement in timing and brought the spacers with me to SEMA to avoid lengthy shipping from Canada but realized when I got there that Chad had sent two different shipping addresses. Today the spacers are in the hands of a PT member in California (very close to where Chad resides) as I await confirmation of Chad's address.

I obviously underestimated the importance of these spacers to Chad and it has taken more time than is ideal to get sorted out but there is nothing nefarious in the transaction. If, however, you disagree then I understand completely.

Alongfortheride
11-11-2014, 07:18 AM
No response for weeks and after making the truth public a response go figure. I gave 2 shipping address. 1 is work the other is home. I have moved on at this point. Beware of James OLC