PDA

View Full Version : Karb King--Definitely not the monarch of mixers

renegade6
11-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Sent my carburetor to them two months ago. Very little contact with them. When I finally did get in touch with them, I was told that they had some issues in the business but, I would get it in the next week. Now, a month later and I still don't have it. I have emailed them multiple times, called them daily and nothing heard.

Not only have I lost the money I sent, I also lost my core. I did a little researching and they are still posting on Craigslist so, I suppose their computers are still working but, they can't send a refund.

Irowdy
11-29-2014, 10:55 AM
I've had several Holleys done by them over the years with good results, but the last I heard one of the owners passed leaving the kids scrambling to unravel his particular business methods and replace his skill set. The owners were all in their 80s and did all the builds and tuning which is why I liked them. Old school. I heard their boys took over and finally straightened everything out, so I hope you got your carb back. Red who used to be at Pro Systems is heading things up for them now, and he knows his s$&t.