PDA

View Full Version : Matt's Classic Bowties and Art Morrison

dhutton
10-31-2014, 11:48 AM
I just picked up a large crate of Art Morrison suspension parts. Thanks to Matt, Kim and the folks at AME the entire purchase was smooth and trouble free. I even got a message from Matt Jones, the designer, asking me to email him if I had any questions. I don't think you can ask for more than that. I highly recommend these folks.

Thanks,
Don

MCB Matt
11-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Don, thank you again for putting your trust in us with such a large purchase! We truly appreciate the business. You chose a GREAT system! I can't wait for some install pics and we look forward to working with you to supply many more parts for this bad a$$ project you are building!!!

Matt & Kim

minendrews68
11-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Well there it is..... MCB does a great job sometime, but as it shows they messed up and sent that order to the wrong address. It was suppose to come to MY house! I've bought from them before too, your right, great people, good service even after the sale. (like 6 years after the sale). Yeah, I wish that was coming to my house. Good luck and looking forward to the updates on your project.

MCB Matt
11-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Well there it is..... MCB does a great job sometime, but as it shows they messed up and sent that order to the wrong address. It was suppose to come to MY house! I've bought from them before too, your right, great people, good service even after the sale. (like 6 years after the sale). Yeah, I wish that was coming to my house. Good luck and looking forward to the updates on your project.

Haha Carl, we can have a setup shipped to your house too! We are just a phone call away!

Let us know anytime you need anything, thank you for the biz as well!

Matt