PDA

View Full Version : Justice Racing and Performance - Just joined up as a vendor!

JusticePerformance
10-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Just joined Pro-Touring as a supporting vendor. Justice Racing and Performance is located in Frederick, MD about 45 minutes NW of Washington, DC and west of Baltimore, MD.
We are a full-service performance engine and vehicle shop. Our staff is diversified in talent, experience, and interest allowing us to provide services for a wide array of vehicles. If you take a moment to visit our website and Facebook page (both in our signature) you find we work on a wide assortment of projects.
If anyone is local, please stop by to check us out. We hold a monthly Saturday morning Coffee Cruise In for customers and enthusiasts. Really just bench racing, see what projects are here, and enjoy custom blended Justice Racing coffee and locally baked fresh donuts.
Thank you from Jim and Mandy Justice

Red67Mustang
10-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Welcome.
I'm in Northern Virginia so it's nice to have more 'local' options. Do you have a chassis dyno / offer EFI tuning services?

BMR Sales
10-15-2014, 06:44 AM
Welcome!

JusticePerformance
10-15-2014, 07:55 AM
Welcome.
I'm in Northern Virginia so it's nice to have more 'local' options. Do you have a chassis dyno / offer EFI tuning services?

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, we have a Mustang 1100 2WD chassis dyno. I'm working on hiring an inhouse tuner to start offering more services. Currently, I bring in "guest tuners" as needed for the project. We use EFIlive, HPtuners, AEM, and others.

What are you running currently?

Thanks,
Jim

Munssey
10-15-2014, 11:14 AM
Glad to have you around. Thanks for supporting the site and I hope its a win-win.

TheJDMan
10-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Welcome Jim,
I see you are also a sponsor on Lateral-g. Are you guys getting into the Pro-Touring scene?

JusticePerformance
10-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Welcome Jim,
I see you are also a sponsor on Lateral-g. Are you guys getting into the Pro-Touring scene?

Yes. Most of the muscle cars that we service have been "hot rod/restomod". We have a '69 Camaro arriving shortly that seems to be going the pro-touring route. My background is road racing so I have personal interest in these cars being used this way and believe our shop can help fellow enthusiasts with their builds and upgrades.

Forgeline Wheels
10-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Welcome Jim!

Red67Mustang
10-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, we have a Mustang 1100 2WD chassis dyno. I'm working on hiring an inhouse tuner to start offering more services. Currently, I bring in "guest tuners" as needed for the project. We use EFIlive, HPtuners, AEM, and others.

What are you running currently?

Thanks,
Jim

I'm using the Holley HP EFI setup. I initially worked with a tuner (in Frederick, MD) to get me base map really dialed in. May need more in the future as engine modifications continue...