PDA

View Full Version : Ridetech drop spindle with dse upper a-arms

mincharlie
09-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Anyone running this combination on 69 camaro? Just want to see if they will work together. I checked with both ridetech and dse and nether would commit to a answer.

chuckd71
09-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Would they give you any reason that they would not work together? I'm not an expert but does the spindle care what type of a-arms you have?

mincharlie
09-05-2014, 02:39 AM
The spindle is 1.75 inches taller and I don't know how that would effect camber gain? I don't know if the dse a-arms are the same length as the strong arms from ridetech.

chuckd71
09-05-2014, 05:11 AM
Hmm. Not sure either, but I can only guess that they would have to be comparable in order to work. For what it's worth I'm using ATS tall spindles, SPC adjustable uppers and lower ridetech strongarms. Granted, I only have 27 miles on this setup but it drives great and the alignment shop had no problem setting it up.
Unless they have tested that combo I doubt any manufacturer will commit to anything. Then again, even if they have tried it there isn't much upside to saying for sure it will work.
I get the impression lateral-g is a camaro heavy site, might ask over there as well or give SC&C a call. That guy knows it all and sells it all.