PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

joesbruiser
08-31-2014, 08:44 AM
I would like to thank everyone involved in organizing,running,and attending RTMC this weekend.
We had a blast with the laid back environment and great Autocross course,everyone there was a pleasure to talk with and be around.
It was fun seeing people that I have spoke with at other events and meeting some really great folks for the first time.
I really like how someone new to the sport like myself that is nowhere near the driving level and in a truck of all things is made to feel welcome by all involved just like the heavy hitters.
Seat time is king and I got a lot of it at this event,maybe in a couple of years I will be able to hang with some of the faster folks well maybe not but its fun all the same.

Again THANKS!!!!!

71Velle
08-31-2014, 09:43 AM
Well said, and I completely agree. I am very thankful to those who orchestrated this, and the great attitudes everyone had.

I am sorry I skipped out on going to Greening's and some of the other post-race activities. I won't make that mistake next time.

Also, I originally questioned the shifted schedule, but ended up greatful for the extra family time Saturday morning.

Thank you all!
Troy

sneakyspeeder
08-31-2014, 04:00 PM
This was my first event and I had more fun at this event than any other that I have been to. Thanks for the effort and getting us the track time. The only bad thing was the rain out. I hope to see you all again at another event.

Josh

DesertFox
08-31-2014, 05:42 PM
Had to head out of town early so this is a little late, but wanted to give a big thanks to Bill Howell, Brian Finch and Yancy Johns (and their families!) and all the volunteers for throwing such a fun event!
I had a total blast even with the slightly soggy weather.
Hope we get to do it again next year.

protouring70
08-31-2014, 05:49 PM
Hey Valerie...thanks for letting us use the wheels to hold the tent down.
And for the others that came......we as a group enjoy each others company as well as the car thing. Its a big family and we are glad you have become part of it. It's about having FUN.
THANKS for coming

Project92rs
08-31-2014, 06:25 PM
Hey Valerie...thanks for letting us use the wheels to hold the tent down.

Always willing to help out with anything that is needed.

As always, Bill, Brian, Yancy, and all the volunteers, the event was well worth the short drive to get there. Can't wait to do another event next year.

JEFFTATE
08-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks for coming out everybody.
And thanks to the American Street Car Series for such a fun, affordable time.

I had a blast , ( dents and all, IT'LL BUFF OUT )

joesbruiser
09-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Someone late saturday stuck a gopro on the windshield of my truck for a couple of runs,I would really like to see the video. I would be greatful for any help.

gardnerme
09-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Joe -

That was Sparky with RnD Fabrication that put the GoPro on your windshield. I know he posted the vids on Facebook saying he was not sure who's truck it was and that if anyone did they should tag you so you would see them. I will let him know that you were asking about them and see if he can't get them to you.

Mike

SparkyRnD
09-08-2014, 07:10 AM
here are the videos on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=645886602174989

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=645886038841712

Shoot me a friend request and I'll tag you