PDA

View Full Version : Overhaulin' 2 Brand New Episodes + 1st Porsche Build Feature

Trackside-Brandy
07-24-2014, 03:33 PM
We just received word from our friends at BCII that Overhaulin is
Debuting Two New Episodes
next Tuesday July 29th
on Velocity
(please check your local network for times in your area)

As part of Velocity's Dream Car Week, they will be airing both episodes next Tuesday. The first episode is a sneak peak at the new fall episode featuring Overhaulin's very first Porsche build. The second episode is their Top 10 All Time Moments over the past 10 years. Make sure to spread the news; they both sound like they will be great episodes.

Check out this promo video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nb3fk3BCWUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3fk3BCWUI&feature=youtu.be

Bob in St. Louis
07-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.
We've had our DVR set to record new episodes since....well....since our cable company offered DVRs.

That top 10 episode is going to be a tear-jerker. (Yes, I generally shed a tear when I watch the reveal)

chevelletiger
07-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Not directed at you bob,i love to watch the people build the cars but the folks who get the car built for them crying like babys!they should strip a car to bare metal ,weld,grind,prime,paint,built motors etc..then they will have something to cry about!the blood sweet and tears and$$ it takes to build an awsome ride as most on here do.imo i think most of the people who get overhauled are not real car people,and then they sell the car for a later down the line.chip's work is badass,i wish they had a show of just his shop building customers cars.now a show about pure vision designs??hell ya that would rock!or jcg!!!

Bob in St. Louis
07-25-2014, 06:48 PM
I agree 100%, absolutely.
Honestly, I'd rather see Chip and the gang do "the car stuff", and spend less time on the pranks, the "stealing" of the car, and monkey business. The wrapping each other with masking tape, and popping out of trunks gags are all getting old. I'm a car guy, through and through. But I still have a soft spot for "the reveal".

By the way, since the first episode, they've led us to believe the entire process is 7 days. However, every once in a while somebody on camera lets it slip that it's actually longer. Can anybody shed any light on that?