PDA

View Full Version : camaro spoilers on nova

rumblee
09-11-2004, 09:47 AM
I would like to figure out if any camaro front and rear spoilers would fit on my nova. Does anyone have any dimensions on these pieces?
Thanks

MrQuick
09-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I've seen it done. I don't have any pictures of those but I do have this.Let me know if you like it. Wait I have no idea what year you have ??? sorry

gmachinz
09-12-2004, 04:33 AM
Vince, you's got some mail :)

rumblee
09-12-2004, 10:21 AM
its a 69...that picture gives me a pretty good idea of what im thinking of. So is that just a z/28 spoiler?
Thanks

Kenova
09-12-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm suprised at how natural it looks in that picture. Do you have any shots from a different angle? A rear spoiler is something I may have to think about.
Ken

MrQuick
09-12-2004, 09:32 PM
Hey Jabin, i'll write you back this week!
Rum, its a custom as far as I know....I ordered one this week and I'll post more as soon as I can.
Ken, yeah it looks pretty good, I was trying to design a 3 piece for mine but just could not get the look right.I had a clay model and I'd have to play with it more to get it to blend.
If anyone is interested go to Dana's nova spoilers at http://www.novaspoilers.com/index.html I found this guy through a thread started here by another member. The rear goes for $80 and fronts are $100. The guy built me a 4" version of the front for a real good price.

rumblee
09-13-2004, 11:31 AM
He doesnt mention any rear spoiler on that site. You said you tried designing a 3 piece version?? Thats more like what I was thinking of...or just making it overlap the tops of the quarter panels a little. How does that 4" front spoiler look? My main concerns with a front spoiler is that is actually will produce downforce and that it has to be positioned to direct air to the radiator..so it cant really be mounted to the bumper.

rumblee
09-13-2004, 11:31 AM
OK i just realized that you attached a pic of the spoiler. Looks nice, need a pic of it on the car though!