PDA

View Full Version : Mci, what a mess to deal with

vdaviemusclecars
07-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Placed my order almost 2 months ago with Mike for a console. Was told 'a few weeks" here we are almost 2 month later and nothing. Sometimes going 2 weeks without a response then telling me he will check on it and no response until i send an email a week later. Told multiple times its ready, then problems with getting it painted ect..Then on the 8th of this month told it was shipped and "will give you the tracking number today" Still nothing. I have been on this board a long time and have purchased a lot of items from companies that are here and never had any problems. Its to bad because i was planning on dropping a few bucks on there door panels ect..but not now. I own a business so i don't write bad reviews on just anything as i know it can hurt the company but this was just to much.

Vince

vdaviemusclecars
07-30-2014, 08:24 AM
Update...still no console.

Vince

vdaviemusclecars
07-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Update. The package arrived today. Will look at it this weekend.

Vince

vdaviemusclecars
08-04-2014, 08:23 AM
[100822

vdaviemusclecars
08-19-2014, 12:24 PM
It was a mess! they shipped it and it was not even dry. the "glove box" was the worst part. the paint didn't even cover it all the way. Huge scratches all over it down to the plastic or whatever its made of. They wrapped it with some cloth that left an imprint on the paint and other area's it was all scuffed up. I paid over 600.00 for this and it took 2 months and then this comes. He offered me 100.00 credit and i told him that was not going to fix the problem. To Mikes credit he located a shop in my area to fix it. The problem was when i dropped it off the guy had no idea what i was talking about. He called MCI twice without getting a call back. I sent Mike one last email to get this done and he did call the guy back after a few days. MCI is suppose to pay for it to be done right so when i pick it up this Friday i'm hoping that there will not be a problem with that. I really did not want to have to post something like this i have been on the board for many years and done business with a lot of the folks here but this was so over the top and took so long that i felt it was necessary.

Vince

MCI
08-19-2014, 07:21 PM
The paint is the problem, not the console. I am confident Hugo can get it straightened out. I have offered to pay for the repaint and have it installed for you. That is more than fair.
A lot of people had to wait on Gen 2 consoles this summer due to some tooling problems. That is all worked out and we are almost caught up on Gen 2s now. This has been a busy year for us, I apologize to anyone that had to wait on there parts.

Sincerely
Mike
MCI

vdaviemusclecars
08-26-2014, 11:39 AM
You did not offer to have it installed.I have all the email if you wish me to post them. As a matter of fact the console was suppose to be cut to fit my 5 speed and after i got it and and asked you why it wasn't you said you didn't want to do it! So i paid to have it cut but you didn't cut it. Its not "more than fair" waiting over 2 months and getting what i got from you and now having to wait more to get it fixed. Like i said i will be happy to post the email but i would not want that if i was you.

Vince