PDA

View Full Version : USCA Portland International Reaceway August 1-2, 2014

Trackside-Brandy
07-10-2014, 03:01 PM
The USCA event in Portland Oregon is less than 1 month away. We heard that this might be a smaller event plus it's a DOUBLE champion points event. Here's 4 Key Points on why to attend the Portland Oregon Event.

1. This might mean that you have a better chance on getting an invite to OUSCI 2014
2. This definitely means more track time on all three segments
3. With less cars, this means you will obviously get more tv time
4. DOUBLE POINTS PEOPLE
(yes I do realize that all but #4 become invalid if you all decide to sign up last minute and attend- but hey you'll still have a great time!)

Now with all this said here's why Rob MacGregor thinks you should attend:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_aftjJWIj5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

#becausestreetcar #driveusca #protouring

ljl396
07-27-2014, 07:20 AM
Hey Brandy,
Will there be any sponsored car there at we're used to seeing on TV or in the magazines. Just wondering if anyone follows to each event. I'm suppose to help with this event. Curious on what to expect? Looking forward to checking it out. Thanks

Trackside-Brandy
08-03-2014, 01:40 PM
I just came across this post. Sorry so late. Since the event just passed, I am sure you may have recognized some of the cars that were there. Until this past Thursday, I did not have any confirmed list on who would attend this event. I heard rumors and talk on social media, but until Tech Day when the cars are out, anything can happen. I am sure you saw Mary Pozzi's Camaro out there along with Brian Hobaugh. As for the other cars, I am actually trying to gather content right now for overall coverage. You know more than I do at this point. HA! Hope you had a great time out there though and hopefully you will make it back out to help with other events. OUSCI is coming up in a couple months and it should be a really good event. Maybe we will see you out there!