PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 this is a day to remember. A tool to help.

LowBuckX
09-10-2004, 11:37 PM
We all need to remember 9/11/2001 And so many have forgot.

Take a quiet minute and listen to this very thoughtful and moving montage. I rate it a 10 on the tissue scale. The last 10-15 seconds sent a shiver down my spine!!!

*****This is not a political link*******Remember that day? (http://www.tc.umn.edu/~pres0049/9-11-montage.mp3)

Here is a video montage with hundreds of pics from that day. It is on an rc car site. He has had it there since 2002. Scroll to the bottom and it will automaticly streem. a must see (http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/9-11-02.shtml)

TRILOGYZ28
09-11-2004, 07:05 AM
words cannot express how i felt when that day happened.
i could not watch the whole video....... :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

i will keep my anti-terrorist comments to myself.....if i open my mouth they won't quit coming out !

LowBuckX
09-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Hm Im A little disappointed at the responce to this thread or lack of.

Ralph LoGrasso
09-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Bless all those who lost their lives on this day, three years ago.

R.I.P. Lt. Kevin Dowdell (Rescue 4)

Larry Callahan
09-11-2004, 10:36 AM
I too watched it this morning. I could not watch the entire video the first time. Thanks for posting it. It truley was touching.

TRILOGYZ28
09-11-2004, 11:02 AM
After my first reply this morning, i was driving out to my parents other property and 2 F-14's flew right over me on the road (they had to have been less than 80 feet up). :eek: They were so close they vibrated the truck so bad i thought it was coming apart!
they were so low that if i would have had my digital camera and took a pic you could've counted the rivits in the bottom of them.
i held my arm out the truck window and gave them a big thumbs up!
SEEING THOSE FIGHTER JETS MADE ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!!!! :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

p.s. they were flying towards ROSS ADE stadium to do a fly over for the Purdue football game.

MADEUQQ
09-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the post! It was hard to watch but it helps us to remember what is truly important in life.........

Long Live The U.S.A.

Jagarang
09-11-2004, 05:40 PM
I wore Red/White&Blue scubs to the hospital today. The top is a 9/11 commmemorative collage of an image of the firemen raising the flag in the rubble of ground zero. Burn in hell Bin Laden and Al-Queda

wickedmotorhead
09-11-2004, 07:17 PM
THANK YOU for posting that. It made this day special like it always should be.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

StRacerDuke
09-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Just got into NYC last night. I've seen the twin lights in the clowds all night long.
God Speed....

TRILOGYZ28
09-30-2004, 08:52 AM
sorry for bringing this post back up, but when this was posted i was trying to find a specific video to go in with it and couldn't find it.
i just happened back across it and thought i'd share, gotta watch the whole thing.....the 2nd 1/2 of the video speaks for itself.
"save target as desktop"

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/videos/misc/standdown.wmv