PDA

View Full Version : Why I will not be doing business with Matt's Classic Bowties any longer.

68lovebuzz
06-20-2014, 09:41 AM
After spending thousands of dollars over the years at MCB I Have experienced customer service that I would be embarrassed about if I were them, and this has not been the first poor experience both with late parts and poor communication. While I do know what drop shipping means for shipping times I find it inexcusable for it to take 18 days for a delivery after ordering. Was I promised it sooner? No. Is nearly three weeks to receive a part acceptable to most? I hope not. I ordered Digitails for my 68 Camaro RS on Thursday, the 29th of May with my Visa. I didn't get an email from UPS for one week. Then, it took 4 days for a shipping label to be finalized and finally sent out another 2 days after that. That's 13 days of inactivity. Just because you offer free shipping does not mean its free because it will get shipped whenever we get around to it. After I opened the box and got half way done with the install I realized that I had two "drivers side" LED lamps. While this isn't MCB's fault how the woman at MCB's on the phone handled it was. I made a phone call this morning at 945 am and posed the simple question of what I might need to do now that I have the wrong part and my car is torn apart. There was an instant tone of being irritated with me. She asked what the lens/LED said and I told her it said "drivers side". She then asked again, "could it be RH or LH?" Again, I said, "no mam, it says drivers side on both". That's when she interrupted me mid sentence and said, raising her voice, "I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE, I AM TRYING TO GET MY DUCKS IN A ROW SO I CAN CALL THE VENDOR". I was shocked at how I was being treated. So now she is rude and impatient with me after I have spent 230 some odd dollars on this order alone, They billed my credit card twice and I had to wait for a reimbursement for 3 days, waited for almost three weeks for a order that was incorrect, and now dealing with not an ounce of apology or appreciation for my patients. Next time I will find a different vendor or go directly to the vendor if that is an option. Its amazing to me that you have to be surprised when you get decent customer service these days. This has no reflection on Digi-tails as people are aloud to make mistakes, its how you handle the mistakes that make the difference. I am very dissatisfied. I would not take the time to write this if I didn't think it wasn't important for others to know before spending your hard earned dollar. Thanks for your attention in this matter.

MCB Matt
07-29-2014, 09:30 PM
After spending thousands of dollars over the years at MCB I Have experienced customer service that I would be embarrassed about if I were them, and this has not been the first poor experience both with late parts and poor communication. While I do know what drop shipping means for shipping times I find it inexcusable for it to take 18 days for a delivery after ordering. Was I promised it sooner? No. Is nearly three weeks to receive a part acceptable to most? I hope not. I ordered Digitails for my 68 Camaro RS on Thursday, the 29th of May with my Visa. I didn't get an email from UPS for one week. Then, it took 4 days for a shipping label to be finalized and finally sent out another 2 days after that. That's 13 days of inactivity. Just because you offer free shipping does not mean its free because it will get shipped whenever we get around to it. After I opened the box and got half way done with the install I realized that I had two "drivers side" LED lamps. While this isn't MCB's fault how the woman at MCB's on the phone handled it was. I made a phone call this morning at 945 am and posed the simple question of what I might need to do now that I have the wrong part and my car is torn apart. There was an instant tone of being irritated with me. She asked what the lens/LED said and I told her it said "drivers side". She then asked again, "could it be RH or LH?" Again, I said, "no mam, it says drivers side on both". That's when she interrupted me mid sentence and said, raising her voice, "I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE, I AM TRYING TO GET MY DUCKS IN A ROW SO I CAN CALL THE VENDOR". I was shocked at how I was being treated. So now she is rude and impatient with me after I have spent 230 some odd dollars on this order alone, They billed my credit card twice and I had to wait for a reimbursement for 3 days, waited for almost three weeks for a order that was incorrect, and now dealing with not an ounce of apology or appreciation for my patients. Next time I will find a different vendor or go directly to the vendor if that is an option. Its amazing to me that you have to be surprised when you get decent customer service these days. This has no reflection on Digi-tails as people are aloud to make mistakes, its how you handle the mistakes that make the difference. I am very dissatisfied. I would not take the time to write this if I didn't think it wasn't important for others to know before spending your hard earned dollar. Thanks for your attention in this matter.

This will be looked into tomorrow. I think i know what occured and why but i need to be positive, i will always accept someone having an issue. I'm old fashioned i suppose, I like to talk with customers vs posting in a forum for a customer service issue that we are dealing with strictly as a vendor, yes... It was drop shipped.

I do believe an apology can be had by Digi-Tails. I fax or email them the same day you order 99% of the time, its how I keep a good reputation, I don't do this for a living to put out fires.

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
07-29-2014, 09:35 PM
I just noticed the delayed response here!!!

I honestly do NOT surf this section at all.... Tonight I saw it.

Accept my apologies please.
Matt

MCB Matt
07-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Hello,
I would like to start with saying sorry on part of everyone at MCB. No matter what is going on in someone’s personal life it should never be brought into work. Customers should never have to experience it as well.
We truly try and strive to serve the pro touring community the best we can. We have brought back extra help to help us stay on top of all tracking lead times and any other customer service related issues. I accept that there was an issue and will be sure that we work here at MCB to prevent this from happening again. I appreciate your feedback and take it as a learning lesson to better serve our customer. Once again I am very sorry.
Kim
MCB
925-828-5555