PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Suspension question please...

Dave Pratt
06-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum as well as my 69 Camaro.I'm wanting to tighten up the front end of a stock suspension car with poly bushings and had looked on the D.S.E. site as well as a few other places.Could anyone maybe point a new guy in the right direction with regards to product and company?It's for the front lower and upper control arms.I know there's some amazing suspensions on this site and Lateral-G but for the time being I'm looking at just getting the ride a bit better up front.Any advice would be a big help...thanks

Dave

BMR Sales
06-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Dave, Are you looking for replacement bushings for original arms

T.C.

Evilone83
06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
I'm a noob here as well. But about a year ago i rebuilt my front suspension and used energy suspension's polyurethane bushings. I'm happy with how they helped wake up the car but they squeak a little. I don't know if that is normal for poly or if i did something to make it happen.

Dave Pratt
06-04-2014, 11:02 PM
T.C. yes I'm staying with the stock control arms for the next few years.I just bought the car a few weeks ago now so the budget starts now if you get my drift.I just had a look at the Global West Del-a-lum stuff and that looked pretty cool but again I was hoping for some varied opinions.Trying to find out some different ideas...

NOT A TA
06-05-2014, 05:45 AM
I've had the Del-A-Lums in stock arms in my car for a long time and am very happy with them.

Dave Pratt
06-05-2014, 05:58 AM
John thanks for your comments,from the bushings I've seen so far the Del-a-lum items look the best for what I want to do.There's so many ways to go...