PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding vendor alert; Magnumforce for the mopar guys

benno505
05-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Not sure if this post is in the right place.

Just want to let everyone know how extremely happy i am with magnumforce customer service and there components.

I have been running there tubular k member with coilovers and wilwood brakes and there 4 link with coilovers and wilwood brakes for about a year now.

some of the best stuff i have put on my car.
recently my QA1 coilovers bushes blew out and reamed out the shock mounts, and noticed 1 of my ball joints stuffed and a tie rod end worn out.

gave magnumforce a few calls and discussed what was wrong, and they are now replacing all 4 coil overs, with better brand viking shocks, replacing 4 new moog ball joints and 2 nw moog tie rod ends, with 3 day air to australia all free of charge

highly recommended company

raustinss
05-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Holy crap...now that is stepping up to the plate....way to go magnumforce . If I was a mopar guy I'd definitely be coming to you

J-440
05-25-2014, 04:32 AM
I've also got their tubular setup with Wilwoods and a motor plate. Great guys, great service and a helluva product. I believe they were the first to come out with a tubular front end for Mopars which is why I jumped on it as soon as it came out.