PDA

View Full Version : awesome color, but dont know the code

Roadrage David
09-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi there was watching a resend american tv series about some young whyte dude and colord guy being under cuver agends driving muscle cars . one of the drove a 29 camaro with a awesome greenmetalic pain with whyte stripes on it . is there anybody here who knows this color and the paint code ... forgive my spelling!!!!!

Damn True
09-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Most people don't use the word "colored" to describe African-Americans.

I believe the show you are thinking of was called Fastlane.

derekf
09-20-2005, 11:01 AM
This is the show?

-deleted the link since it didn't work-

(sorry, no Camaro pics found)

Bah. The site the show pic was on doesn't do hotlinking.

ViperBlue68
09-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Most people don't use the word "colored" to describe African-Americans.

Hes European I beleive so he might not be part of that "most" crowd??

Diognes56
09-22-2005, 04:25 PM
I believe this is the '69 Camaro you were talking about, green w/ white Yenko stripes, from the show Fastlane. I am not sure what the color is called, but maybe somebody else does. Rally green maybe?

David

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2005/09/689-1.jpg

Diognes56
09-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Different '69 Camaro, this one IS Rally green with white Yenko stripes. I think it is the same color, just with different lighting.

David

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Roadrage David
09-24-2005, 01:38 PM
I believe this is the '69 Camaro you were talking about, green w/ white Yenko stripes, from the show Fastlane. I am not sure what the color is called, but maybe somebody else does. Rally green maybe?

David

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2005/09/689-1.jpg.. thanks ..... yes thats the color , but its not the one you mentiond in the other picture

Roadrage David
09-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Hes European I beleive so he might not be part of that "most" crowd??
........ yes im from europe from the netherlands , most sivilized multi cultural torelant country in the world . no sutchs thing here as rasisim . got 2 colord cosins (nepheus) true my mothers sister . we cal them colord people . ore should i call them african dutchman . give me a break . the only rasim thing we have here is cald positif rasism witch meens that colord people ore etnic people come first and dutch people second . when it comes to houseing ecetera ....... no prob overhere!!!!!!ps forgive my spelling

Flyboy
09-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Boy, that green in the first picture really pops in the sunlight, even though it's a fuzzy picture. :eek: I would venture to say it looks like a candy green. Probably something from House of Kolor.

YoungGun
09-24-2005, 02:25 PM
Boy, that green in the first picture really pops in the sunlight, even though it's a fuzzy picture. I would venture to say it looks like a candy green. Probably something from House of Kolor.

I dont know, I remember seeing the show, and I dont think there was any candy in it really. Not enough metallic pop to it really. It could simply be the rallye green in a different light. But at the same time it is TV and Hollywood, so I dont know if they would use a real chevy color at all, or just do something close enough.

Tim

Diognes56
09-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Found another picture of the car. It is definitely Rally Green (first picture just had some pretty extreme lighting).

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

David

Roadrage David
09-24-2005, 11:15 PM
i just can not believe thats the same color!!!! unless the put some cameleon in there lolololol

ViperBlue68
09-26-2005, 09:14 AM
........ yes im from europe from the netherlands , most sivilized multi cultural torelant country in the world . no sutchs thing here as rasisim . got 2 colord cosins (nepheus) true my mothers sister . we cal them colord people . ore should i call them african dutchman . give me a break . the only rasim thing we have here is cald positif rasism witch meens that colord people ore etnic people come first and dutch people second . when it comes to houseing ecetera ....... no prob overhere!!!!!!ps forgive my spelling

David,

I wasnt implying you were being racist...I was merely pointing out that because your from Europe you probabally didnt say "colored" in a bad way. :cheers:

Roadrage David
09-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Viper bleu i apologize for over reacting to your post no harm done from eather side ....

ViperBlue68
09-28-2005, 01:10 PM
No Worries :cheers:

Diognes56
10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
i just can not believe thats the same color!!!! unless the put some cameleon in there lolololol

lol Sorry man, I can't find any more info :( . As far as I can tell that is the color you are looking for. Well, you have a pic now, maybe somebody can mix you up something :) .

David