PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Bad94
05-04-2014, 09:32 AM
I must say that 2014 has started out with a big bang. Mark and Jessi Bowler and all of the sponsors put on one heck of a event this year. Fridays weather might not have been perfect, but we still had a blast on the track. And Saturday the auto x was a fast course, and location was awesome.

Everyone with 10/10th had open arms willing to help anyone out on track, Todd Rumpke was my instructor and he not only helped me learn the track and also taught me what the car can and cant do as far as car placement on track. Im ready for another track day.

eric1967
05-04-2014, 01:42 PM
I agree. Excellent event. It was great to see everyone after a long winter. This was my first road course. I have some work to do, but I will be back for sure.
Big thanks to Mark & all his crew. It takes a lot to plan an event like this & everything flowed like clockwork. I hated to leave yesterday.
Thanks
Eric

sixtyfour2doorwagon
05-04-2014, 03:45 PM
A big thanks to all involved for arranging an event like this. I would have likely never had the opportunity to be introduced to the sport in such an accommodating way anywhere else. My weekend was cut short due to minor mechanical issues, but had an absolute blast while it lasted. More importantly, I was able to meet many new great folks that clearly make these events successful. I look forward to attending more events in the future!

Thanks,
Augie

tracar91
05-04-2014, 06:19 PM
I would also like to thank Mark and Jesse and all the sponsors who put on a great event. I met many really nice people and had a blast wringing out my car. I was very happy with how my car performed, even though I was shown (thoroughly) how much faster talented drivers with well sorted out well engineered machines can be.

It is nice to leave an event with a list of things to do to the car that are improvements and not fixes for what is broken.

I can't wait to make the car better for the next event.

BuddyP
05-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Yes definitely a big thanks for all the hard work putting on this event! This was also my first time on a road course and autocross. I had a LOT of fun on the road course and felt decently comfortable part way through the first session. Autocross.... well, let's just say I need some more practice there. Great to see some old faces along with some new people. Can't wait to do it again!

lzdick
05-05-2014, 07:03 AM
I most certainly agree with everything I've read in this thread thus far. Mark & Jessi deserve a special 'atta-boy' (and 'atta-girl') for making this an exciting and competitive event. They should be proud of the accomplishments of the weekend and sponsors should be very happy with the success as well; without them these types of events could not take place.

I had a great time (never in doubt...LOL), as it was great to see good friends (& new ones alike) after this long winter. Looking forward to this summer's events and hanging out with the fun people who participate.

Thanx again to Mark, Jessi, sponsors and all participants, for all you did in making Midwest MuscleCar Challenge a big success.