PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone get ahold of Travis? (DaytonaYellaz)

Krazed
04-20-2014, 07:18 AM
His PM Box is overflowing with requests, joy, bad jokes, messages from Arabian Prince's looking to get some help transfering money to the US (probably). :rotfl:

I need some LS engines and stuff and was trying to PM him but ...hes too popular.

I'd appreciate it if someone could either send me his email, or contact him for me. GREATLY appreciate it, even!
Thanks!

-Another Travis. (yes, that's my real name thank you)

Rod
04-20-2014, 07:40 AM
to my understanding he is under investigation by the Indiana State Police regarding sale or receipt of stolen goods....heres the thread :twothumbs

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/101564-Another-Travis-Victim

andrewb70
04-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Check the Feedback Forum and proceed accordingly.

Andrew

spacepirate
04-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Yeah, that ship has sailed.

Krazed
04-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Uhh wow holy crap.

He shames my name! Weird.. and sad.. considering how many people have suggested to talk to him about LS engine purchases over the last few years because of a good rep.

Oh well... If you mods want, feel free to delete this or just lock it. I'll have to dig into my own junk yards to find something and search google for correct info for what is needed for a LS and T56 swap.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

talwell
06-14-2015, 06:42 PM
Through a posting on his wife's Instagram, Travis has been spotted. We believe the picture was taken in Michigan and that this is where he may be today. Since this all broke out - I have heard from countless people that were scammed by him and just some simple math on what I have been told easily ends up in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. He stole a 1969 Camaro and parts from me and sold it to another forum member who I spoke with and was not cooperative at all in helping to resolve.

Has anyone else discovered any information on Travis? Is anyone still actively looking for him? So we know the results of his criminal problems?

Here is a picture of him with his wife and his son.114064