PDA

View Full Version : Back from the paint shop

68RallySport
09-09-2004, 11:53 PM
Heres some photos from the paint shop, I hope to get her back next week!!! :seizure:

camcojb
09-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Very cool! Love that color!

Jody

Ralph LoGrasso
09-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Lookin' Good!!

colt zantop
09-10-2004, 09:08 AM
killer color man. you doing anything as far as stripes or anything??

keep us updated!!!

colt45

68RallySport
09-10-2004, 10:07 AM
i ended up not doing stripes. I would want the z stripes if i did do it, but i ended up staying solid. I think that color would look good with either black or white stripes. in the end my girlfriend made up my mind for me and its staying solid. On the passenger side photos you cant see any of the old issues. The rear fender had a battle with a tree in my driveway when the ebrake cable gave way. The tree won! And when we went to fix it, it already had a patch panel and a fist full of bondo! The other flaw would be in the front fender on the same side. To make a long story short, i lost my brakes preasure because of a brake line rubbing on the inner fender. I ended up making it to the gas station/shop i worked at. They replaced the line but then the bleeder for that caliper was stuck. Driller tapped and drilled somemore but nothing held. So we had to track down a caliper which took several weeks and by the time i got my car back someone(if i only know who...) had put a lovely hand sized dent in the fender. This was no walk by with a wrench and accidently hit it type dent, but the car had to be moving type dent! I hate my former employer who put it off for a year and then after my mother would not let me sue my employer because she wanted me to have refrence for the two years i worked there.
Also i think from the picture my front spoiler is hanging down. Back when my suspension crapped out we trailered it to LA without the drivers side balljoint hooked to the spindle so when it got the trailer the front spoiler gave out.
What do you guys think, stripes or no stripes?
David

gEtyOpAPiOn
09-12-2004, 08:20 PM
MAybe Ill be lucky enough to see it in person when you get it back :attn: LOOKS GREAT!!