PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Larry and PT.COM

bosses son
04-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Larry, I just wanted to say thank you for sponsoring the Taco Party Saturday night! I think everyone had a great time, were stuffed with some killer tacos and there were more beverages than could be drank! In my book that is a win! Not to mention the company was top notch and the caliber of people that are in this group is unreal. You have put together a great little community with PT.COM and I look forward to making this a tradition. Hopefully we can grow it and let more people experience the fun. I have to say it is pretty awesome that everyone can go head-to- head trying to win with everything they've got, and then come back to camp an hour later and have a "beverage" with the person they were just running against. The amount of knowledge in this group boggles my mind, and I found that if one can take-in the info that is being talked about around the fire, you will be faster the next day!

Anyway from the whole Newman Crew, Thank you!

Larry Callahan
04-10-2014, 07:52 PM
It was a blast! I hope to be able to join you guys for years to come. It was without a doubt the most car event fun I've ever had with not having a car there.

I made a little video of our Saturday night BBW. With any luck there will be more of us next year.

UYjVGnwkhHY

Matt@BOS
04-11-2014, 07:44 AM
Larry, glad you could make it down to Del Mar. I'll have to get you in the car for a ride along at the next event. Thanks also for growing our little barbecue into the pro touring barbecue this year!

Matt

Rod
04-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Larry,
It was awesome to have you and the P-T.com team join our Camp Autocross at DelMar. This is an event where the 'more-the-merrier' holds true. I'm happy that our little camp (that started out as a way for Kyle and me to have an excuse to have steak at the races) has organically grown in 4 short years into a gathering of the most talented racers and nicest people you'll find just about anywhere. I'm sure Kyle (and the Newman Family) will enjoy coordinating with you to continue this great tradition now that Suzy and I have moved East. We will miss our Camp Autocross family and hope that some will come and visit. Thank you for recording and photographing our fun and showing everyone that the heart of this sport is the people and fun that we have together. Last but certainly not least, thank you for the send-off video that made Suzy and I feel so special and allowed our friends and family to see why we are so committed to this group and our autocross family.

you guys rock

heres that damn video
BORPuoZyj2w