PDA

View Full Version : Bonesfab's lunch wagon..

bonesfab
03-25-2014, 06:06 PM
I used to have a Trailblazer ss that Magnusson used to r&d their supercharger kit on.. It was leased and when the lease was up, I put it back to stock and turned it in.. Well then I had the Magnusson laying around. So I decided to replace the new suv with a station wagon from yester year.. My friend had this 1959 Chevy Parkwood wagon laying around that he was going to get to eventually. Well I managed to get it from him and actually get it going. I left the body pretty much the way it was, but everything underneath was touched.. We reinforced and powder coated the chassis, through the whole Air ride catalog at it.. Cpp drop spindles, 12" brakes and their 500 series steering box. Hydratech got the call for the power assist on the brakes.. For power I went with a 6.0 ls out of a 01 suburban. I installed a set of Z06 heads and cam, Arp head bolts and head gaskets. Then bolted down the Magnacharger left over from the trailblazer. I put a 4l80e in it for the weight and torque of it.. A 9" Ford from Currie was fitted with a set of 3.50 gears, and Cpp rear brakes. For the interior, I went with a Glide engineering split bench seat, Dakota vhx gauges, power windows and a Vintage air genIV unit. It rolls on some old school American racing 15" wheels.. I had the paint shop flake the roof to pimp it out a little.. Now we take it to lunch just about every day and roll it just about any where..

ONDSKAN
03-25-2014, 07:36 PM
so rad!!

dragonfly jones
03-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Very cool

bonesfab
03-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Thank you for the kind words.. It is a blast.. Not to mention messing with the unsuspecting fools.. Jim