PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Camaro "Georgia" on my mind Auto-x

davidomilligan
02-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Meet Georgia everyone. The little camaro thats 20 years older than me. I guess its about time i started my Thread on here since ive officially got her jacked up in the garage and starting the tinkering process. little background bought her off a guy that started the restore 10 years ago ....long story short shes in my garage now. she has a 70 ss rear end with hotchkis suspension. Big brake kit in the front and nothing in the rear as of yet. im ordering that next week. Been doing alot of research trying to figure out what to tackle first and ive been purchasing some tools ...but looks like the electrical wins since thats where i have the least amount of experience. good news is there is a painless wiring harness so at list the wires are all labeled nicely

Rod
02-25-2014, 02:38 PM
more pics please, is that your garage? how did he get big brakes behind 15 inch wheels? where you at with the project now?

davidomilligan
02-25-2014, 07:57 PM
negative thats not my garage that was the guy i got it froms garage.
more pics please, is that your garage? how did he get big brakes behind 15 inch wheels? where you at with the project now?

davidomilligan
02-25-2014, 08:02 PM

davidomilligan
02-25-2014, 08:05 PM

davidomilligan
02-25-2014, 08:12 PM

As for an update on the project.. there are a few spots on the primer that were worn down and some light surface rust so i removed that today and applied more primer to those areas the main areas are the edges. ive mainly been cleaning everything up the car has sat for about 8 years without any work done to it so its gathered its fair share of dust....BUT ON TO THE GOOD NEWS! so i know the owner of the sacramento raceway goes to my church and i have been setting up a service project to help paint part of the drag strip and i asked him if he knew of any good places to get parts and he is giving me a Chevy 350 engine and going to get a transmission (i guess owning a racetrack for over 50 years gets you some good connections) so ya i wont have an ls like ive been planning...but my wheels will be able to roll....im going to start tackling this electrical situation this weekend its says painless but we will see about that

davidomilligan
02-25-2014, 08:15 PM
there also happened to be a POR15 dealer near my work...so my lunch consisted of a trip to the paint store today...and i bought some cheap duplicolor paint to play around with the sprayer (painting isnt happening for a while but im going to start practing so i dont screw it up once its time)

davidomilligan
05-21-2014, 04:18 PM
Just removed all the sheet metal and cleaning everything up... Check comes in next week and I'm headed to the dismantler to pick up my engine!

davidomilligan
05-23-2014, 07:40 PM
so this post really isnt too much of an update but i work for Mack trucks and had the idea to get one of the hood ornaments and fabricate it for my shift knob and it just came in the mail today. im picking up my engine and transmission next week and ill have some more updates

davidomilligan
06-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Spent the weekend installing my crate engine. Everything seems to be going well so far...ill be swapping with an ls2 soon

davidomilligan
06-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Hit the jackpot last weekend. Went down to meet a guy in the bay area that had posted about a ls2 engine out of an 06 trail blazer...well you never know with craigslist right...but once in a blue moon you get lucky. i ended up scoring a very nice shortblock with a swapped cam, hot rot oil pan, brand new ls3 heads, a very recently rebuilt tremec 6 speed out of a GTO. and some other micellanous parts. going to pick up a Clutch from him this weekend. The build will officially be on its way now that the parts are starting to come in.

davidomilligan
07-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Started making some headway on the engine today. Swapped ls3 heads onto the block. and the Hot rod oil pan. totally forgot that i dont have a cam sprocket and timing chain on the engine so i couldnt install the rockers today. so those parts are on order now. Also figured out that i have a ls1 valley intake cover so i need to track down one for an ls2

instro84
07-19-2014, 11:18 PM
nice start, always liked the second gens.

9mach9
07-20-2014, 05:27 AM
Awesome project! 2nd gen split bumper is on my "to own" list.

srh3trinity
07-20-2014, 01:21 PM
You may want to read up on the hot rod pan as they tend to sit very low.

davidomilligan
07-22-2014, 09:16 PM
You may want to read up on the hot rod pan as they tend to sit very low.

well in order for it to sit in the car properly with the subframe i dont know what other option i have. whats your suggestion?

davidomilligan
07-31-2014, 08:52 PM
ended up going to the dealer to get my ls2 intake valley cover. ended up getting really good pricing for all performance parts i buy from there. still need to order my oil pump im looking at a melling high volume not sure if anyone else has any other recommendations. also still searching for valve covers for ls3 heads casting 0821. if you have some send me a message :)

rickpaw
08-01-2014, 04:07 AM
well in order for it to sit in the car properly with the subframe i dont know what other option i have. whats your suggestion?

Look into the complete swap kit from Holley. They have mounts/oil pan/crossmember/headers that work together.

bonecrrusher
08-01-2014, 06:15 AM
Thats alot of lube....

Motor looks good.

I just built my LS2 up with the GMPP CNC ls3 heads, LS7 lifters, stock bottom end, LS9 cam, Long tube heads + tune - and my motor made 450 at the tire around 515+ at the crank.

Make sure you put the ls2 tensioner on before you put on the oil pump - I had to drop the oil pan twice because of that - and now I have to go put on a new oil pan gasket as my crap felpro one is leaking!

davidomilligan
08-25-2014, 10:05 PM
accidently edited this post....just ignore it

CruizinKev
08-25-2014, 11:42 PM
nice project! :twothumbs

davidomilligan
09-06-2014, 10:53 PM
alright time to buy front accessories. ive heard since this is out of an 06 trailblazer ss that i need to buy the water-pump and all accessories for a truck application so it will all fit right. definitely don't want to order something not compatible with my swap. help please

Ppd1979
09-07-2014, 07:59 AM
When purchasing your accessories it depends on what intake you will run. With the water pump you have you would need a truck intake and acc. Or ls2 water pump and run corvette acc. Or f-body. And short car intakes.

davidomilligan
09-09-2014, 12:32 PM
alright well i know i have an ls3 intake that works for the ls3 heads so im gonna need to sell my waterpump and get one for the ls2 and get some vette or camaro accesories it looks like. thankks

davidomilligan
10-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Had to redo the engine mounts and get everything aligned properly but everything is set and bolted down. Just need to cut out a little bit of the transmission tunnel so I can install the shifter

Rod
10-07-2014, 12:40 PM
looking good David!

davidomilligan
10-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Picked up a set of lq9 ignition coils from a buddy. read some stuff online and people said they see a little more power increase from them. Ive been researching intakes and the hi ram intakes say they gain about 65 rwhp anyone have any experience with this? good idea or should i stay with my stock intake for now. Im looking for a dbw setup right now im trying to figure out what i need. i know there is an accelerator pedal and ill need a tac module too i believe plus a throttle body and preferably all from the same vehicle. im going to start searching the forums for some advice but any further light here would be appreciated

davidomilligan
11-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Decided to get a little creative for halloween and made a second gen pumpkin. turned out pretty good and it was an easy way to find other car guys in the neighborhood.

I dont even really want to talk about this one. its still in the process i found a ls2 engine harness and have been enjoying the fullfillment of doing the pinouts and converting this to work with my t-56 its a learning experience to say the least

Found a cowl hood at a swap meet up here in sacramento for 200 bucks so i couldnt pass it up so if anyone needs a stock one around sac area i have one to sell

I started the body work part of my car which hasnt been too bad i have some spots that i have block sanded and bondoed and block sanded and repeat. and i bought a new set of wheels for the car. i know boss 338 are probably some of the most popular wheels but i like the look and they are a great price so im not complaining. i bought my wilwood rear disk brake kit so i had to get rid of my 15in wheels this week in order to made room for the brakes.

Finally got my clutch alignment tool in the mail so i had to pull the engine and transmission to install the clutch and flywheel and cut out part of my transmission tunnel so that my bulldog shifter fits properlly. i didnt get any pics of that yet since its been getting dark at like 5pm here now

victory the engine is remounted and not planning on it coming out of the car again! until i can afford an ls7 then ill take it out and put this one in a different car haha

just a bunch of random parts. the whole lawn was actually halfway filled up at one point but this is the beginning of the cleanup process

davidomilligan
12-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Just bought my new rear diff cover. so i will be installing the rear brake kit this weekend permitting that it is not pouring rain. not enough space in the garage to work on it so the rain has been hindering any progress. entire fuel system is in the mail right now and hopefully that will get here sometime this week too.

davidomilligan
12-28-2014, 05:23 PM

Finally had a chance to take a few pics while working today to post some updates. I now have my wilwood disc brakes which i didnt take pictures of. 6 piston in the front and 4 piston in the rear. i started test fitting panels and fenders today and my billet grill. the upper header valance has made alot of progress but just needs a bit more tweaking...i lost my waterpump bolts so i just am waiting for them to come in the mail now. and then i can get all my front accessories mounted. i ended up going with an lssimple kit. which looks really nice and i test fit it on there the other day and clearances are perfect. I ordered my Holley ecu and harness kit along with the new holley efi digital gauge cluster so once body work is finished. there will be alot of wiring to do if anyone is in sacramento area feel free to stop on by. fuel system is started just need to bend my hardlines pretty much. productive week to say the least

davidomilligan
12-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Stainless works longtube headers are also in the mail. im expecting those about mid january also

davidomilligan
01-30-2015, 11:58 PM
First off so decided on my front drive accessory kit. after doing some research online and looking through the forums i found lssimple.net and decided to give his setup a try. it look decent and was decently priced (no offense but i can only afford so much holley gear).

davidomilligan
01-31-2015, 12:02 AM
So i had purchased a wilwood brake kit from a local shop...unfortunately the unstaggered version was ordered instead of the staggered. so i called wilwood and they sent me what i thought to be the correct bracket. so i pull the rear axle again and get ready to swap everything and they had sent me the exact same backing plate that i had before....so i called them again and sent some emails and finally got the mess all sorted out but looks like the car will be sitting on jack stands for the next week until the correct brackets arrive.108374108375108375108376108377

davidomilligan
01-31-2015, 12:08 AM
Since i couldnt get the brakes finished i moved on to my fuel tank and started getting all that assembled. that went alot smoother than expected i was waiting for something to go wrong but it never did....thank goodness

I ended up going with the tanks inc tank and it was very simple to get everything prepped and installed. just taking basic measurements from a chart that they provided with the tank sending unit and fuel pump

and finally just set the tank in place temporarily till i have some day light to make my fuel lines

davidomilligan
01-31-2015, 12:13 AM
So i splurged on the holley christmas sale and decided to go with the holley ls2 ecu and harness kit and also purchased the brand new efi digital gauges that everyone at sema seemed to be talking about....and they both literally just showed up took a month but i think it will be more than worth it everything is pretty much plug and play. oh i got holley fuel rails too since it was cheaper then finding stock ones

davidomilligan
01-31-2015, 12:17 AM
Well wilwood time to give the front brakes a try since i havnt been able to finish the rear brakes until that bracket gets here. This is tomorrows project i need to modify my spindles and then then redrill them for the new brackets. I dont have a tap set so hopefully my friend shows up tomorrow with his. i also purchased a set of adjustable upper control arms that i will be swapping out at the same time

and last but not least purchased the radio that I am going to stick in here

i feel like im finally starting to make some headway on the project and still optimistic about getting it done by the wedding...one step at a time

no go nova
01-31-2015, 01:45 AM
Clean project car, like the way your doing your upgrades.

Rod
01-31-2015, 10:42 AM
keep going David! times counting down!....the Tanks inc fuel stuff is really easy to work with and goes together very smoothly

davidomilligan
02-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Time may be counting down but the days are gettting longer which is exactly what i need. im taking a couple parts in to be media blasted that were a little too large for my home made setup and then this thing is ready for paint well the final coat of primer at least. then some paint but close
keep going David! times counting down!....the Tanks inc fuel stuff is really easy to work with and goes together very smoothly

Justin@EntropyRad
02-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Coming along nicely!

davidomilligan
02-03-2015, 09:46 AM
anyone ever used a 4th gen radiator in their swap. any tricks and tips. looks like that is the economic way to go

Sleeper68
02-03-2015, 12:26 PM
i also purchased a set of adjustable upper control arms that i will be swapping out at the same time

i feel like im finally starting to make some headway on the project and still optimistic about getting it done by the wedding...one step at a time

Where did you get these upper control arms? I just ordered SPC uppers from Mark at SC&C.

As far as a 4th gen radiator in a 2nd gen... I have no idea. Aren't 4th gen radiators tilted in the OEM location? That may cause a height issue in your application. Btw, I live in Eastern TN, not far from you. You ought to come up this apring to US129 "The Dragon". It's a great driving road.

davidomilligan
02-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey I'm in Sacramento California so I don't think we are close I bought my control arms off a shop in Chico that specializes in second gen camaros

davidomilligan
02-03-2015, 06:39 PM
As for the radiator my Ls swap book says it will work just need to modify a little bit just curious if anyone has tackled this yet

Justin@EntropyRad
02-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Where did you get these upper control arms? I just ordered SPC uppers from Mark at SC&C.

As far as a 4th gen radiator in a 2nd gen... I have no idea. Aren't 4th gen radiators tilted in the OEM location? That may cause a height issue in your application. Btw, I live in Eastern TN, not far from you. You ought to come up this apring to US129 "The Dragon". It's a great driving road.

The tail of the dragon is a legit road for sure!! I've ridden and driven on it...but will keep it to 4 wheels for sure up there. I dont want to have to hang parts on the tree in the village

zamora7
02-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Im using the 4th gen radiator in my second gen bird, its an 81 and it sits flush with the core support. Hopefully I dont run into any issues but it seems like it will work just fine.

davidomilligan
02-06-2015, 06:01 PM
oh good im guessing you are going to use the dual electric fans that come with it too any clearance issues there?

Im using the 4th gen radiator in my second gen bird, its an 81 and it sits flush with the core support. Hopefully I dont run into any issues but it seems like it will work just fine.

davidomilligan
02-06-2015, 06:02 PM
do you have a forum for your swap?

davidomilligan
02-08-2015, 11:10 PM
So this is what happens when you go to install your front disc brake kit on a 71 camaro and after you modify the spindles figure out that they arent the stock spindles and they are actually off of a 1990 b body.....Hence why my car is still up on jacks and in the garage.....good news is though i found a set of stock spindles and just went and picked them up tonight. bad news its 11pm and i still have to strip the old rotors and calipers off them and get the spindles blasted. so looks like the adventure will begin tomorrow. or next weekend..... its always something

davidomilligan
02-15-2015, 11:13 PM
So this weekend ended up being a very productive weekend. alot of parts came in the mail this week and started to get things pieced together. i got the correct spindles for the wilwood kit that i had. they came off a 70ss which works out perfect now i have a 70ss rearend and front spindles. i put my spc upper control arms on and swapped out the upper ball joints at the same time. my new serpentine belt came in the mail they had sent me the wrong one so front drive accessories are also done now. the 4th gen radiator also came in the mail i haven't had a chance to play around with how it will mount yet. I finished installing my fuel rails and started some of the fuel line i finally found a 37 degree flaring tool to run my hard line but havent bent the line for that yet. the rest of the weekend was spent shaving my firewall and doing bodywork to get it ready for the final coat of primer in a couple weeks. im about 3/4 of the way will all the body work now. Tomorrow i pick up my driveline. and i just ordered my Exhaust kit off of summit which i decided im going to weld myself figure it will probably be best to do the exhaust driveline and fuel at the same time to make sure everything has the correct clearances. Im going to have to drop my transmission at some point this week. my Gto Slave cylinder isnt going to work with my Camaro Clutch master cylinder so i have the new slave to swap out just waiting for the hydraulic line. Also ordered a holley 95mm throttle body. and the remainder of the sensors that i need for my engine. all that stuff should be showing up sometime this week along with the headers and then its time and more time getting everything fitted and installed correctly. Have to get this car done by may 2nd alot of work left to go

the hole happens to be a 5 inch hole so just traced a sanding disc cut it out with tin snips and welded it on....then comes the bondo

Rod
02-16-2015, 06:23 AM
looks GREAT David...you are hustling along

davidomilligan
02-23-2015, 11:40 AM
I should have taken a picture before i started this project but i didnt think about it till i had cut most of it out but this gives a glimpse of the situation. so this weekend i decided time to tackle pulling the transmission. i needed to add a camaro ls1 slave cylinder to be able to use my clutch master cylinder with the hydraulic lines that i have and the remote bleeder line i am going to add. unfortunately the transmission tunnel was a little narrow to remove a couple of the bolts... while under their i noticed a pretty nice hack job to the old transmission tunnel... along with alot of holes. some welding and bondo oozing all over. this was originally and auto car. converted 4 speed. then back to auto and now to a six speed. so its been around.the clearance issue i discovered is from the replaced floor pan on the drivers side. but to make the job easier in the future to replace a clutch without having to pull the whole engine.... i cut the whole tunnel out and modifying it and fixing what the last guy did.

look at that easy access now....

I was a one man show so had to drop the transmission by myself. the floor jack was being used...so i ended up laying underneath it...then i unbolted it and pulled it then slowly lowered it on my chest....hungout for a bout a minute. pushed it up as i slid out and then lowered it down. im going to try and get some help reinstalling it i decided.

I didnt get a chance to finish the project this weekend. but i raised the front of the tunnel up about 2 inches which is where the problem was in the first place. so the problem area is fixed i just need to weld some new sheet metal in for the rest of the tunnel the stuff i had was a little to thick so im stopping by a yard today to pick up a little thinner gauge of sheetmetal

davidomilligan
02-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Sketched it out cut it with a hand grinder and welded it with my flux core welder...is it the perfect no ...but will it work yes. Just going to modify the old tunnel a little more so it seats better where the shifter will be at then It will be ready to go! I'm going to bolt in the transmission before i weld it to make sure there is enough clearance to tighten all the bolts and remove them. Don't want to be doing all this work for nothing. That won't be done till this weekend just waiting for the remote bleeder line in the mail to finish assembly the hydraulic clutch system

zamora7
02-25-2015, 10:36 PM
I may have missed it but what transmission crossmember did you use? I didnt have to do much cutting to the tunnel, just enough to bolt the shifter and to clear the lockout solenoid.

davidomilligan
02-25-2015, 11:19 PM
It's a speed tech. My problem is the bolts for the bellhousing I couldn't back them out because the firewall was in the way on the drivers side partially because of the way the floorpan was replaced I believe.the car was also originally automatic and then converted manual then back to auto and now manual again. So I'm redoing the bad patch job that was done before there was a lot of bondo and unfinished metal work

davidomilligan
03-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Another very productive week for the build. some late nights during the weekend and pulling 14 hour days on the weekends but i need to get the body work done by the 15th before i head to virginia for work so it can be painted while i am gone.

SO the first update.. the speed tech issue. (ATS bracket) was not fitting on my firewall. i called speed tech they claim that wilwood has changed their master cylinder design and to just die grind the bracket so that the master cylinder will seat properly not too big of an issue about 10 min of grinding and good to go109630

probably should have taken a picture of it on there now but you get the idea...

davidomilligan
03-01-2015, 11:41 PM
NEXT ISSUE! which there is barely anything on the internet for. SO the LS2 came in the GTO with a T56 6speed tranny. well guess what the only difference between the t56 out of GTO and the t56 out of the Camaro.....the Bellhousing where the starter sits. Apparently on the GTO the nose is shorter and smaller than every other ls engine. i have a starter from an 07 trailblazer but happen to have a dust cover from a 05 GTO and i was able to figure it out with that and some part searching on rock auto....so if you purchase a GTO Tranny either swap the bell housing or make sure you have the starter

davidomilligan
03-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Now for the not problems....I did order the correct starter and it is on its way in the mail....

Friday my remote bleeder line came in the mail and since i fixed my Firewall bracket i figured it was time to get the clutch business all taken care of. so i installed the new clutch slave with the new hydraulic line and bleeder line. i havent bleed it yet but everyone online says takes about 1 min with it. so ill keep time when i do that. after i got that done i reinstalled the transmission to make sure i have proper clearance for my new transmission tunnel that i built. which i do so this week im going to get that welded into place

davidomilligan
03-01-2015, 11:55 PM
So this weekend had lots of body work involved and so did thursday and friday actually. So first i finshed the new upper and lower valance that i bought off a 73 camaro

The next step was to double check both of the fenders that i did a while back just to make sure that they were ready to go

i was up till about 2am friday getting those done to take to the paint shop at 8am that morning. Then today i removed both of the doors and did the body work on those one of them is in the back of my acura right now i dont have a truck so have to deliver stuff one step at a time. i need to free up space in the garage so i can get the other stuff taken care of

All of the removable metal besides the hood is ready to do the final coat of primer and the shell is about 3/4 of a way done. the car will be headed over there before the 15th in order to get primered. then painted while i am away at training for work. when i get back it will be time to do the wiring....connect fuel lines...and finish the exhaust system from the headers back.... by then it will be time for the wedding so perfect timing to finish .....i still have alot of work to get done and not enough time who needs sleep

davidomilligan
03-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Going through withdrawals with no project to work on while it's at the paint shop. So in my free time stumbled upon a guy selling a harness, full rs front end, lights, fenders, quarters, full floor pan, big brake kit, new suspension, Springs, brake lines fuel lines, and full interior for 3k....so I bought it.... Just need a shell and I'll have two Camaros now. Only this one will be about half the cost...

Justin@EntropyRad
03-15-2015, 03:53 PM
no joke..not messing around on it!

davidomilligan
03-15-2015, 04:48 PM
All the way in or all the way out no in between!

davidomilligan
03-27-2015, 09:06 PM
She's back !

davidomilligan
04-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Started to tackle the wiring. hasnt been that big of a problem yet. i ordered the remaining pigtails for the car now so im waiting for those to show up in the mail. i have everyting wired now except for the horn, fuel pump and sender, and the headlights and tail lights

1nastyZ06
04-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Nice work. Btw I have a 4th gen radiator with dual electric fans of you want it. Just make me an offer. It's just sitting in my garage collecting dust. And I'm in Vegas so shipping shouldn't be bad.

davidomilligan
04-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Nice work. Btw I have a 4th gen radiator with dual electric fans of you want it. Just make me an offer. It's just sitting in my garage collecting dust. And I'm in Vegas so shipping shouldn't be bad.

Shoot I already bought one. The plan is to have the car together in 3 weeks for my wedding so I bought the remaining parts I needed already... Besides power steering lines gonna have to man handle it till I get that figured out

davidomilligan
09-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Shes finally back from paint

davidomilligan
01-25-2016, 02:40 PM

davidomilligan
01-30-2016, 09:22 PM
This last week has been a frustrating but finally rewarding one. I have zero knowledge in electrical.....well had because ive finally wired the entire car..minus sidemarkers and got it running.i was having an issue with getting the car to actual fire. the first issue was a bad crank sensor...which then led me to find out the battery I had was actually bad. once I got the new battery I figured out the 2 gauge wire that I had run to my trunk for my battery also wasn't making my starter happy. so I brought the battery to the front. and boom we had ignition. don't have any more pics to upload right now. everythings pretty much a mess in the garage. I'm glad this part of the project is over. things to finish before I can drive it

install windows
bleed brakes
bleed clutch
install front interior
fill rear diff and transmission
install cooling system

should take me another week or so to get the rest all finished up

davidomilligan
01-30-2016, 09:23 PM
This last week has been a frustrating but finally rewarding one. I have zero knowledge in electrical.....well had because ive finally wired the entire car..minus sidemarkers and got it running.i was having an issue with getting the car to actual fire. the first issue was a bad crank sensor...which then led me to find out the battery I had was actually bad. once I got the new battery I figured out the 2 gauge wire that I had run to my trunk for my battery also wasn't making my starter happy. so I brought the battery to the front. and boom we had ignition. don't have any more pics to upload right now. everythings pretty much a mess in the garage. I'm glad this part of the project is over. things to finish before I can drive it

install windows
bleed brakes
bleed clutch
install front interior
fill rear diff and transmission
install cooling system

should take me another week or so to get the rest all finished up

ICrombie
01-30-2016, 11:02 PM
Great work so far! I love the color you went with, it's looking great.

davidomilligan
03-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Time to resurrect my thread finally started working on this again ended up having to by new window tracks and rollers... Then once I got and installed those the locking mechanisms are worn out... So now I have to take the windows back out and replace those. Morale of the story when restoring a car.... Restore everything

davidomilligan
08-03-2018, 10:14 PM
How depressing it's been so long. Just moved to a new house. Finally working on the Camaro again. Spent the night redoing the wiring I started a year ago.. Thank goodness I stopped working on it for a bit cause I was obviously out of patience with it

BuddyP
08-08-2018, 06:54 AM
How depressing it's been so long. Just moved to a new house. Finally working on the Camaro again. Spent the night redoing the wiring I started a year ago.. Thank goodness I stopped working on it for a bit cause I was obviously out of patience with it

Nothing wrong with stepping back and taking a deep breath. Hope you're able to get back into making some good progress!