PDA

View Full Version : v8s only won't return my c5 parts

The blur
02-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Long story short I shipped the parts to address provided.I shipped parts asap they arrived within a week.he goes to the back and says someone made un authorised payment.now I'm out $500 and my corvette c5 engine accessories

andrewb70
02-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Folks...

The rules of the feedback forum is that only the parties involved in the transaction can post. If V8sOnly wants to respond, he should do so himself. No other posts will be approved.

Andrew

v8s only
02-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Long story short my butt!! You should tell the whole story before you drag my name through the mud!! I ordered these parts from you in November and after repeated pm’s and requests for a tracking number you did not respond. I asked and asked and asked. Here as a last resort https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/102839-2001-2003-corvette-engine-front-accessories is proof of me asking in an open forum again and look when you responded!! In the middle of January I was forced to buy new from GM because my project was on hold by YOU!!took me to reverse payment to get a tracking number by then was to late You then send me a tracking number end of January after not one e-mail or PM to all my requests, really?? After all this, as a gesture of good faith I still offer to split the cost of the shipment back to you even though this is not my fault. (keep in mind the parts were not shipped to my house) and now this??? Last week I e-mailed your friend a quote from UPS as to the cost of shipping to send your parts back to you from CBI. If you like, at this point you can go to UPS and pre pay your label and e-mail it to me and I can have CBI send you your parts back as I offered last week. I will no longer be willing to split the cost with you. Your choice!! I have dealt with numerous people on this forum and treat everybody with respect and give them the benefit of the doubt as I did with you. You should do the same!! I have 100% feedback on ebay 8 years now you don't even have a paypal account I really feel bad for your lady friend has to go through this because of you

The blur
02-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Its my fault I didn't provide tracking number asap after I shipped them.they where payed packed shipped and recieved within 2weeks.my fault you had them shipped hours away across the boarder from your house?I already took a hit on the shipping you said it shouldn't be more then $50 it was $80.I didn't say anything about it I shipped them.now you want me to pay to get my parts? $80 so I'm gonna be out $580? All i want is my parts back.right now im out $500 and some parts.You did something illegal the way you got your money back.i did ship them. If you had them shipped to your house it would be a different story..like I said all I want is my parts.even after you ship them back I'm still at lost.

The blur
02-26-2014, 08:18 PM
I even gave you a number to call me I'm yet to receive a call from you.I shipped the parts in a reasonable time and they where packed good.got delivered to adress and name you privided on here on pt.all this because a tracking number? All because you wanted your parts shipped some where else besides your house.if you would have provided a phone number for the shipping label all this could have been avoided.I say it would be fair for you to ship my parts at your expense.I'm not saying I'm not at fault, but really a tracking number?
Enough with the emails give me a call.
You going to your bank and saying someone made an un authorized payment.that was wrong, you made the payment didn't you?

v8s only
02-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Why and where I send my parts to, is not your business. This is not all about a tracking number. You don't get it. Let me spell this out for you. First of all, you did not send it with the Full correct name. You sent it to the attention "tony" that's it !!! Not what I asked. I drove 3 times to this location (3 hours) each time. Without a FULL proper name or tracking number it is impossible to go through thousands of packages. Still this is not a huge issue if you would have responded to my PM's. I was ignored over and over for several months. What would you suggest I do? I even as a last resort posted on a public forum (provided above) for you to respond please. Still no response. Once the payment was reversed (2 months later) after my numerous attempts, you then gave me your phone number. Too late !! You say you are out $580 dollars. Your parts are ready to come back to you. So you are out only the shipping. I took 3 trips to get these parts thinking they were there that is 9 hours of driving. Did you hear me complain once about that? I spent over $1000 dollars to get new parts from GM. Don't you think I would rather have had yours? How am I supposed to know they were there? No tracking number, no response, no last name.. for months!!! funny you are responding quite quickly now. You took this to another level that I have no respect for. I have built 5 pro touring cars and own 3. I have shipped well over $100 000.00 worth of parts over the border with not one issue. Soo send me the label and will have them send you your parts tomorrow. Next time you should treat your buyers with respect. This is my last post regarding this ......