PDA

View Full Version : Big Show In Frankenmuth Mi. Sept. 10-12

hotrodgary
09-09-2004, 08:23 AM
Is anybody hittin up the show in frankinmuth, MI??? Its Fri.-Sun. they usually get a huge turn out for the weekend. Fri. night is cool cuz they have a cruise night thru downtown and theres beer tents, live music, bars, restuarants, and tons of cars and people!!!

I believe the cut-off date is 72 and older

I'm probably gonna take my 66 chevelle up there :headbang:

astroracer
09-09-2004, 08:37 AM
The cutoff date is '78... I emailed them with the question and that is what was sent back...

BAD6SPD
09-09-2004, 10:37 AM
I will be there, That is by FAR the best show and cruise in Michigan, and the best I have ever been too..Well organized, great enterainment, and a great venue to take your family...

colt zantop
09-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Ill be there.....not with the car.....DSE still has it....but I will forsure be there!!! I usually just book my room for the next year when we arrive so we have it in advance...LOL....THIS SHOW ROCKS!!!!! AND FRI NIGHT IS A BLAST!

colt45

BAD6SPD
09-09-2004, 02:18 PM
I have seen your car at DSE..It is coming along VERY nicely...Will be great when it is finished.

colt zantop
09-09-2004, 05:09 PM
thanks jeff for the kind words. I was lucky enough to see your car at frankemuth last year....and also at the detroit autoshow....its killler!!! I dont know if you remember me but I talked to you about the baer brake conversion (it was me and my dad)but anyway.... I try to visit DSE about every 2 weeks to get pictures of the process. Its hard to find a place anymore to trust with your ride.......and man....they are top notch......shop is always clean.....everyone knows exactly whats goin on and they show me the progress as soon as I walk in the shop! its gonna suck when they move...........they are soo close now and I got more plans!!!!!!!LOL

colt45

72novadriver
09-09-2004, 06:21 PM
I'll be at the show on saturday and maybe friday night.

Billy

hotrodgary
09-10-2004, 05:25 AM
Well maybe I'll see you guys up there, I'm goin Fri. night with my chevelle and my dads gonna have the coupe(pics are below), If you see the car stop in and say hi!!

Later, Gary

hotrodgary
09-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Well I went fri. night and parked in a parking lot =( I walked my a** off and there was alot nice rides out there. My dad got there at 4pm before they started parking cars and said it was packed then. Took me forever just to get out of town!

I didnt get to go sat. me and my dad went to k-zoo for streetrod nationals. Did anybody here how many cars they had turn out? I heard fri. that they had around 3000 registered then!

That show just keeps gettin bigger every year!