PDA

View Full Version : parts for sale

navyflyer72
02-05-2014, 07:40 PM
It is after several weeks of soul searching and with a heavy heart that I post this. I have thought long and hard and just cannot financially rebuild the shell of a car that I got back from Prodigy Customs after they ripped me off for over $26k in cash, several thousand dollars in parts gone off of my car and they turned a running/driving 67 PT Camaro that had upwards of $80-90k invested into a barely rolling shell of a Camaro.

So I hope that the few parts I have to sell will help someone build their dream PT machine.

You can go to my thread here to see the recent pictures of what I picked up from Florida when Frank contacted me to give me back what was left of my Camaro. Since I am deploying yet again next month I am hoping to find some time between now and then to get an accurate list of what I have available and hopefully get some parts sold and shipped before I go so noone is waiting for me to get back this Summer. You can also go to the link to my photobucket account to see the build pics (before Prodigy) and if you see a part in those pics that you need, just email me and ask if it is still on my car. I'll check and let you know.

Please bear with me though as I try to get an accurate list of what is left. I do have 99% of the original receipts and paperwork so if the parts are here I will give you all the paperwork I have with them.

Also please realize that although I am parting out what is left, I will give everyone absolutely fair prices on these parts. I will not rip anyone off, I know all too well how that feels.

Here is a really short list of things that I know I have:

- 383 Stroker motor (paid $45oo for it from a guy off the forum here. Never been started.

- Muncie 4-speed, about 200 miles on it, basically brand new.

- Full Magnaflow stainless exhaust and mufflers - see my other listing with pictures

- I have 99% of a dark grey Vintage Air front runner system. Not sure about all the bolts, as it was not reinstalled on the 383 after Prodigy removed it from the 350 crate motor that it was installed on. Looks like all the major pieces are there though along with the small AC compressor, the Power steering pump and new Corvette reservoir, water pump, high output alternator, etc...

SOLD - I have a Hydraboost setup with braided lines, but have to check to see what parts are still attached and there. -SOLD

- I have a DS&E stainless steel gas tank, shortened for mini-tubs, carbureted version

- I may have an Aeromotive fuel pump, have to see if that is still on the car

-SOLD- I'll be selling the shell of the Camaro (body, with mini tubs and DSE subframe connectors, Dynamat, wiring and lights (new LED taillihts and bezels, all new RS headlight motor set up, grills, bumpers, vent window pieces were rechromed, new stainless hardware all around, under side cleaned and painted in POR-15 (except where the mini tubs and SFCs are, as they were installed by Prodigy and never painted, so they will need some cleaning and coating to get the rust off them. None of the rust is too bad, could be blasted off these parts and painted. See ths pics in my post. Front subframe is powder coated and running on solid aluminum 1/2 inch drop bushings. -SOLD-

You can see the after pics in this post.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/103616-Prodigy-Customs-ripped-me-off?highlight=prodigy

If you see anything in any of my pictures that you are interested in, just email me and I'll check and see if it is still on the car. Just hope that I can help a few of you build your dream PT machines. That too would be a fitting Tribute to my brother, since this build was supposed to be a tribute car to him.

Regards,
George

Blevinator
02-05-2014, 07:51 PM
If the gas tank is for fuel injected applications PM me
I will buy it if we agree on a price

navyflyer72
02-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Carbureted version, sorry Blevinator.

andrewb70
02-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Need prices for all items please.

Andrew

navyflyer72
02-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Andrew,

Thx, I promise to post prices as soon as I put up the accurate list of parts. Just wanted to let folks know that this was coming.

Regards,
George

Blevinator
02-05-2014, 08:13 PM
PM me if you have the full tilt column and or Moser rear

Blevinator
02-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Also, if you have the Lokar stainless steel pedal covers, I am interested Please PM me!

Blevinator
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
PM Sent

spec134
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
I'd be interested in the hydroboost setup depending on agreed price.

precisionshootist
02-05-2014, 08:44 PM
what size are the cf gauges? i may be interested if we can get a price going..
may also be interested in sparco seats..pics and prices would be great when you get a chance...

minendrews68
02-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I would be interested in steering column also if it's tilt and also if Belvinator decides he doesn't want it. (He was first)..

dcrider69
02-06-2014, 04:47 AM
pm sent

CliffS
02-06-2014, 04:56 AM
Read your entire story, very sad and feel your pain.

I'd be interested in the gas tank.

Quikrnu
02-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Sorry to here that story as its happened to myself too..
Interested in the seats front and rear. Thanks

k7king
02-06-2014, 05:51 AM
I'm interested in the vintage air front runner setup for a SBC.
[email protected]

badazz81z28
02-06-2014, 06:21 AM
The transmission in post #46 looks like a 4 speed. I was thinking T-10, but the put looks too small. I'm thinking maybe M-20/21?

Mark68
02-06-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm interested in the gauges and gauge pod. PM me if they are still available.

icemanrd19
02-06-2014, 08:52 AM
im interested in the E-brake and maybe the hydra boost. Please keep me updated

rickpaw
02-06-2014, 10:09 AM
First off, sorry about your ordeal. I read about it here and on lat-g.

I'd be interested in the Sparco seats if we can agree on the price. I'd to know the models of the seats/pictures when you have a chance.

Thank you.

d70chevelle
02-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Price on vintage air front runner and hydra boost

Heartattack
02-06-2014, 12:49 PM
What will you take for the car as a roller, before you sell too many of the parts?

Erik Beckett
02-06-2014, 03:10 PM
I would be interested in the tranny if it a TKO 600 and possibly the motor ?

Thanks, Erik

navyflyer72
02-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Thanks for all the inquiries. I was told by the mods that I need to post prices (forum rules) so in the interest in playing by the rules let me compile a good list of all the parts this weekend and post them with prices and then I'll go by the order of the PM's that I have to be fair.

I do have a few inquiries for the entire car, so that will go first if someone wants the whole bundle. If none of those pan out, I'll start the parting.

Thanks again and appreciate the sentiments. I've got to do this quick as I am deploying again in a few weeks, so I will not drag this out. Promise.

Cheers,
George

jeremyS
02-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Interested in hydraboost, what a horrible story! Sorry to hear. Pm me with price and what you have.
Thanks

epeterson
02-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Just read your story, what happend is just terrible and theres no place for people like that in our hobby/industry. So sorry and Best of luck with the future.

navyflyer72
02-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Guys, just posted the post for the entire Camaro and all the parts in "cars for sale" here: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/104969-My-67-Camaro-project-for-sale?p=1049745#post1049745

If no one wants everything I will start parting this out shortly.

Thanks for all the interest and also thanks for the kind words about the ordeal Prodigy put myself and several of our hot rodding brothers through. Here's to hoping that you never have to experience anything like this.

Regards,
George

MrQuick
02-09-2014, 09:47 PM
sorry to see we couldn't get any momentum on your project George, I tried. good luck to you.

Dons67
02-10-2014, 04:41 AM
interested in gas tank and seats

sorry for your loss and what you must be going through now

nasty72nova
02-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Hey sorry to hear what happened.

Wondering if you have a set of upper and low control arms for that car?? If so what brand and price

navyflyer72
08-10-2014, 06:01 AM
I know, and I appreciate what folks have tried. There are good people in this community still, we have to look out for each other. Thanks.

Cheers,
George

sorry to see we couldn't get any momentum on your project George, I tried. good luck to you.

navyflyer72
08-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Sorry, the control arms are straight out of a junk yard, courtesy of Prodigy Customs.

Hey sorry to hear what happened.

Wondering if you have a set of upper and low control arms for that car?? If so what brand and price

piratebaseball
08-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Is the hydroboost set up still available?

navyflyer72
08-14-2014, 02:39 AM
Is the hydroboost set up still available?

Sure is, I have numerous inquiries, but not sold yet.

Cheers,
George

piratebaseball
08-14-2014, 05:33 PM
PM sent concerning the hydroboost.

navyflyer72
08-19-2014, 06:52 PM
PM sent concerning the hydroboost.

I actually spoke out of school in that last post, the Hydroboost was spoken for by the first forum member who PM'd me, so the Hydroboost setup is sold pending funds. I'll notify you if the deal falls through as you are second in line based on the timing of your posts in this post and the. Hydroboost post as well as your pm. I'll be sure to let you know if the deal fall through right away.