PDA

View Full Version : looking for a 67-69 camaro project

davidomilligan
02-04-2014, 09:54 PM
hey im in california looking for a good project to get started on. anyone ready to part with anything?

cwmusser
04-01-2014, 08:19 AM
I saw your ad and just wanted to reply with several ideas if you haven't found something yet. I have a 69 Camaro pro touring project going together in Sacramento that I would be willing to sell, and the person doing the fabrication work also has a 69 Camaro SS ready to go together (painted dusk blue), 350 4-speed car, and he has a 68 and 67 bodies with most parts to put together. All of these cars have "no rust" bodies.
Back to mine, it is mostly new sheet metal with original fenders and a factory cowl hood. It is set up for an LS engine (I have an LS1 and T56), also have Fab9 narrowed rear with Strange drop-in and Moser 35 spline axles. I have Wilwood 12.19 brakes fort all 4 corners and Wilwood MC and clutch MC with Wilwood pedals, Ididit column, Classic Dash panel (haven't bought gauges), complete TCI tubular front sub frame with Autorad aluminum core support and Autorad large radiator with aluminum shroud, dual electric fans, and aluminum condenser (all one unit from Autorad).
The car is waiting on the SS fuel tank (being built), and I have it set up for a Vaporworks pump. Still needs trunk floor finished and quite a bit of welding to get it off the rotisserie. As mentioned, all these cars are at a shop in Sacramento. You can contact me through this website if you have any interest. Thank you!