PDA

View Full Version : Two thumbs up for Speedtech

blu72nova
02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
I wanted to leave some very positive feedback for Speedtech and their customer service. I've been working with Jay and he has been awesome to work with. I purchased a full suspension system for my Nova and Jay has gone above and beyond what I've expected. He has spent plenty of time answering my questions over the phone and quickly responds to my emails often responding in less than an hour or two.

And when things haven't been perfect he made them right and quickly. I was missing the spanner wrench for my coilovers (which wasn't Speedtech 's fault as they were drop shipped from the manufacturer). I emailed Jay and he sent me a UPS tracking number within an hour for the wrench.

On top of all of this Jay knows the product he is selling. He's been great in helping me decide what is best for my project.

I normally don't write reviews for anything but it was definitely warranted in this case. Thanks Speedtech and Jay for providing great service and great products.

andrewb70
02-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Gentlemen,

It is always great to hear about positive experiences with our forum sponsors.

The point of the feedback forum is to provide an easily searchable place where people can see feedback for vendors. For this reason, we ask that if you want to give positive (or negative) feedback, please start your own thread. This way when someone searches for a vendor, they can easily see how much feedback is available.

Thanks,
Andrew