PDA

View Full Version : Car Craft Summer Nationals Event Details + Autocross Information

Trackside-Brandy
02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Car Craft Summer Nationals
July 18-20, 2014
Minnesota State Fairgrounds
St. Paul, Minnesota

Event Details & Registration: http://www.familyevents.com/event/285
Past Event Coverage from the 2013 Car Craft Summer Nationals: http://www.carcraft.com/2013/summer_nationals/

For those of you that have not been to the Car Craft Summer Nationals, we highly suggest going. Not only is the fairgrounds covered with a huge variety of vehicles, but there is literally something for everyone at this event. If you're a car enthusiast, there's all sorts of vehicles from past to present. For you food lovers, the fairgrounds is well known for their large variety of fried foods. Want to run an autocross course that weekend; well they have that too. Below is a quick recap of everything going on at the Car Craft Summer Nationals in Minnesota. If this is an event you'd like to attend, the links above will help you register your ride.

Friday Night Lights
Car Show
Vendor Midway/ Marketplace
Family Fun Zone
Engine Builder Duel
Pro Builder Competition
Dyno Challenge
Burnout Competition
Launch Box (similar to the old brake stop challenge)
Autocross
Real Street Eliminator- Must register beforehand for the chance to be selected to complete in this competition. If selected, must complete in Launch Box, Dyno Challenge and the Autocross. Winner will be announced and awarded at the end of the event.

Further details to come on rules for the Autocross and Real Street Eliminator (pending release of information).

howehot
02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
I love this event. We have attended the last 8 years and participated in RSE the past 2, winning the late model class last year.

Typhoon1015
02-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Can't wait, I'm gonna beat Dan in the launch box this year!

howehot
02-03-2014, 08:49 PM
They won't let me compete in RSE since I have won and the El Camino won't be ready. Will still play if we don't go to Gateway for the USCA event.

CampbellshotrodsAZ
02-04-2014, 08:26 AM
I always have a blast up there. I'd like to be able to drive my Mustang up there this year, and an 1800 mile road trip would be a blast... but then I remember my car won't have A/C....

Sweetmonty
04-12-2014, 12:24 PM
I'll be on the autocross most of the weekend.