PDA

View Full Version : Big Green on the highway

69boo307
09-09-2004, 06:16 AM
A friend of mine took this pic, and I thought it was cool :). It's the only new pic I've taken in a while, I really need to get some more detailed pics to update my site with.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Ralph LoGrasso
09-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Cool pic, looks like a scenic drive :)

Kenova
09-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Looks nice. Damn nice. Just call me Woody.
No doubt about it, you did the right thing by doing a bit at a time and driving it as much as possible. With the fuel economy of the 307, I'll bet it gets driven a lot.
Ken

69chevelle355
09-17-2004, 05:45 AM
69boo307-i have been checking out your webpage for a while now. your chevelle is an inspiration for my chevelle. i post over on TC too with the same username. looks awesome with the new wheels....also what color is that? its really neat! i think ill be going with flat black (kind of a beater pro-touring thing.) and i think i have seen you driving around (i live right down the street from you) what interstate is that? 70?
-Jay

69boo307
09-17-2004, 07:09 AM
Jay, whereabouts do you live? You'd be welcome to stop by sometime.
The color is 'frost green', it was the original color. I think most cars that came that way are now red, black, or blue though :).

That photo was on I-40, heading down to 95 to go to Fayetteville Dragway.

69chevelle355
09-17-2004, 12:20 PM
i live off of hwy 55 and high house (in cary) thats a cool color. i was thinking about repainting my chevelle its factory color i think it is champagne or something....don't see it much anymore. and i like fayetnam (sp?) its not usually too crowded and its the only full quarter anywhere remotley near me. you live somewhere in durham if im not mistaken? (saw on the location thing on TC)
-Jay

BTW- how wide are those rear wheels and tires? i found a really good deal on a set of centerline rhino's, but they are only 7 inches wide and i personally think they would look kind of puny in the massive wheelwells of a chevelle....

69boo307
09-17-2004, 12:48 PM
cool, you're not too far from me. I live up near Southpoint Mall. My wheels are 17x9.5 all around, and 275/40/17 tires.

69chevelle355
09-18-2004, 07:22 AM
cool thanks! if its cool with you sometime i would love to stop by and check big green out....and i forgot to ask what engine/tranny combo do you have? and also how to you like the hth truckarm kit? i was thinking about getting one, but being the cheapskate i am i don't want to buy it and find out thats its not that great. ya know? but first i have to replace my four wheel manual drums with my four wheel disc's i just picked up from the junkyard!! :bananna2:
-Jay