PDA

View Full Version : Hotchkis or bmr?

71maroesteban
01-20-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm looking to re do my entire suspension system and I saw hotchkis tvs then I saw bmrs set ups I really like their Idea with their rear suspension but if I order a 10 bolt version of their system will it still work with a 12 bolt which I hope to upgrade too later as well? Over all which is a better suspension set up?

csouth
01-21-2014, 07:39 AM
Might get more answers if you tell us what kind of car you have and the intended purpose?

BMR Sales
01-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi & Thanks for considering our System. Since you mentioned the 10 & 12 Bolts, I'm going to assume for now that you are talking about our Torque Arm Suspension Kits for a 1st or 2nd Gen F-Body. If you buy a 10 Bolt kit and later switch to a 12 Bolt, you would need to get a different mounting plate which I would sell to you seperate from a whole kit. The Advantage of our System is using Coil-Overs and the Watts Link which will always keep your Rear End Centered. We are selling a lot of these Systems lately and I would enjoy talking about them with you.

T.C.

DippedInSauce
02-03-2014, 10:10 AM
BMR without question. Far more advanced and performance driven. And BMR offers a much safer product than hotchkis.