PDA

View Full Version : Something with a back seat....

74PanteraGTS
01-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Just found out that I am going to be a daddy. I need something that I can put a carseat in the back. Chevelle, Nova, Skylark, first gen F-body, etc. Open to makes/models and suggestions. Not really interested in 4 doors or wagons just yet (but haven't seen any done that get me excited about, but I'm sure they exist). Prefer a roller as I have almost 8 months before the big arrival and several more before Mom goes back to work, so I will have time to build one. My two cars that I have right now are a 74 Pantera GTS and a lightly modded 97 Vette. May be willing to trade the Vette for the right car. Prefer little to no rust, and cheap! I need 74 or earlier as I live in Southern California and don't want to deal with the smog police. Thanks in advance guys!

71maroesteban
01-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Congrats man!! Post some pics of the vette I love c5s! Is it stick?

74PanteraGTS
01-20-2014, 01:03 PM

My 97 Vette. Automatic, literally just rebuilt the trans and diff. Less than 10 miles on them right now. Minitubbed, 345/30/19 on rear, 18s on front. Nittos all around. Has nitrous, I bought it with it on there over two years ago, I have never turned it on. Needs new solenoids I am certain. Drilled and slotted rotors. I'll post more pics if there is interest. I'll see if I can get some pics of the Pantera up also. Just got it back from the paint booth. That car has been a massive 3 year undertaking. I should probably make a build page for that. lol It is the reason that I need something cheap!