PDA

View Full Version : Air Ride Technologies 2nd gen Airbar coming soon!!

OneslowZ28
09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
For anyone interested Air Ride Technologies is in the development stages of their Airbar set up that is used in the 1st gen camaro. I called the other day to see about putting my own system together using their first gen parts. The guy was nice enough to inform me of the good news. He assums pricing will be the same and the 1st gen of $1999. Hopefully this is some good news for anyone else out there that may be kicking around new suspension ideas for this winter. Expected time if everything goes as planned is late fall but not confirmed.

CliffS
09-14-2005, 02:27 AM
Anyone tried the Air Ride for the First Gen? Like to hear some feetback and to see some install pics.

Cliff

formula
09-14-2005, 06:11 AM
yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss!!!! lol i can't wait...

Travis B
09-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Anyone tried the Air Ride for the First Gen? Like to hear some feetback and to see some install pics.

Cliff

I haven't done one of the air bars yet.....we are supposed to have 69 camaro coming to put air ride on he supposedly has one of these kits already...so we will see!

CliffS
09-15-2005, 06:37 AM
I haven't done one of the air bars yet.....we are supposed to have 69 camaro coming to put air ride on he supposedly has one of these kits already...so we will see!

Keep us updated!

Cliff

formula
09-19-2005, 07:18 PM

Cliff

found this while i was snooping about the 'net...http://www.ridetech.com/techarticles/GEN1AIRBAR.pdf

CliffS
09-20-2005, 01:35 AM
Overlooked that article, thanks!

Cliff