PDA

View Full Version : bowler TV Cable

cutlassmann
12-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Has anyone used Bowler "TRU-SHIFT” TV CABLE CORRECTION SYSTEM
If so do it really self adjust itself in the right position ?

MarkB
12-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Has anyone used Bowler "TRU-SHIFT” TV CABLE CORRECTION SYSTEM
If so do it really self adjust itself in the right position ?

Well I waited to see if anyone would chime in that has used our product. For whatever it is worth, I can assure you that our system is designed based on the OE design and that when you buy our complete Tru-Shift" system that it will in fact auto adjust to the proper location. Just install the kit and wide open the throttle and the cable will ratchet out to the proper location, just as GM intended. No pressure gauge needed, simple installation, you do not need to drop the transmission pan or remove the carb for installation. I have offered to many skeptical people that if you get the system and it doesn't do what it is designed to do, package it back up and send it back we will refund your purchase price. We believe in our products and stand behind them.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest. Have a Merry Christmas!

cutlassmann
12-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Will it work on the Holley terminator EFI carb?

sportcoupe
12-20-2013, 03:40 PM
How would this compare to the TV Made EZ for a Holley carb?
It also installs, then go WOT to ratchet the cable out to it's adjustment.
No pressure gage reading needed? Will be doing the swap to mine this winter.
Thanks

MarkB
12-21-2013, 04:16 PM
How would this compare to the TV Made EZ for a Holley carb?
It also installs, then go WOT to ratchet the cable out to it's adjustment.
No pressure gage reading needed? Will be doing the swap to mine this winter.
Thanks

I am not sure which one the T.V Made EZ is. There is a system by TCI (which is ours that we private label to them) then there is a system by Bowtie. I do not have much experience with the competitors system. We focus on ours. There was a system out there that makes you change a spring in the valve body and had an adjustment so you had to get pressure gauge readings to ensure it is set right. Ours you just WOT just as GM required from factory and drive. If you go to purchase ours be sure and mention the Pro-Touring.com discount and get 10% the retail price.

Thanks,

Mark

MarkB
12-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Will it work on the Holley terminator EFI carb?

On the Holley Terminator EFI, I believe this is the newest arm release from Holley, where the geometry correction is already integrated into the arm. If you want to send me a photo of your arm / linkage I can confirm. We worked with them on data so they could release a new version arm that has the corrected geometry built in and I think this is one of them. So no Tru-shift system wouldl be needed. Only the OEM style cable and a Holley rear bracket.

cutlassmann
12-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Will bowler TV cable set up kit work on holley terminator?

cutlassmann
12-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Holley

cutlassmann
12-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Holley