PDA

View Full Version : Bowler Performance 2 day specials

MarkB
11-28-2013, 04:23 PM
86197Be sure and check out our deals on Tremec Transmissions, Tru-Shift systems, Bowler Billet Shift Knobs and more deals end at midnight 12/02/13. Hope everyone had a blessed Holiday. Due to a great response we have extended our Black Friday deals through Cyber Monday. Get these deals before they end. Thank you.

daredvl22
11-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Any close up pics of the start/stop button? Looks like the pics on the web site are different from each other. I'm interested, but I need the button and bezel to be round to fit my application. With that said, I'd have to cut off the portion with your logo to make it fit. If that can be done, I'll take one.

MarkB
11-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Any close up pics of the start/stop button? Looks like the pics on the web site are different from each other. I'm interested, but I need the button and bezel to be round to fit my application. With that said, I'd have to cut off the portion with your logo to make it fit. If that can be done, I'll take one.

Our "Touch" button is round. Our latest option with a normal push button with our billet bezel is as you see not round. If you want a standard push button start we can either cut a round bezel for the button like we did in Jimi Day's AMX or you can use any standard push start button such as; Viper, Honda S2000, GTR, etc... Our system will allow any type of momentary start button to be installed. So we haven't taken any professional photos of the new button & bezel yet.
I hope this helps. If you need more, just send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will get you taken care of. Thanks!

86195 86196
Our Patented "Touch" sensitive button. S2000 Button with our bezel

daredvl22
12-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Is the small little circle to the right of the red engine start button on your bezel functional, or is it just for looks?

Also, I know the S2000 button is 1.376 in. in diameter across. What is the total diameter with your bezel (not including the portion with the logo)? I'm trying to fit this start button in the stock location of the ignition, or cigarette lighter on the dash of a 67 Camaro. I would prefer the GT-R button, but have no idea the measurements on that switch.

MarkB
12-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Is the small little circle to the right of the red engine start button on your bezel functional, or is it just for looks?

Also, I know the S2000 button is 1.376 in. in diameter across. What is the total diameter with your bezel (not including the portion with the logo)? I'm trying to fit this start button in the stock location of the ignition, or cigarette lighter on the dash of a 67 Camaro. I would prefer the GT-R button, but have no idea the measurements on that switch.

The circle on the right is our multi-color LED that gives visual identification of what mode your in. Red pulse - off, Teal - Acc. on, Blue - Ign. on, Green - Engine running.
This doesn't have to be used and can be mounted separately if needed.

The GTR button is 1.450" diameter.

Our bezel with the GTR or S2000 button is 1.542" diameter.

We can make a S2000 button fit in a threaded mount / bezel without the logo / LED area which is 1.260"

You can by the ididit version which we custom make them a 22mm touch button which will fit in a cigarette lighter opening. http://www.ididitinc.com/accessories-3/TouchNGoStart_Acc-15

Let me know if you need anything else, sorry for delay, I do not get a chance to get on here as often as I would like.

Thanks,
Mark

daredvl22
12-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Mark,

First, thanks for all the detail and measurements. I think I'm almost there! Can you make the GTR button below work with a round threaded mount at 1.542" max. diameter? Lastly, would all the light functions work properly (IE) teal = ACC, blue = Ign. on, Green = Engine running, around the perimeter of the start/stop (difficult to see), or would there have to be a separate LED mounted to get this function?

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2013/12/GTRStartButton_zps9ceab087-1.jpg (http://s543.photobucket.com/user/gould911/media/Camaro%20interior/GTRStartButton_zps9ceab087.jpg.html)

MarkB
12-05-2013, 07:04 PM
We can make the GTR button fit in a round bezel with the 1.542" diameter. Since the GTR button only has Lock, ACC & On, we can only light up the ACC when it is in accessory or ignition position and light up On when running. But you can remote mount our LED to give you the color feedback. We would have a small custom machining charge for the bezel but it wouldn't be too bad. Send me an e-mail and we can work out the details when you are ready. [email protected]

Thanks,
Mark