PDA

View Full Version : 2013's HOTTEST AND BEST AMERICAN GIRL RACE CAR DRIVERS

TOMTOM
11-27-2013, 09:54 AM
We have finished the article, 2013's HOTTEST AND BEST AMERICAN GIRL RACE CAR DRIVERS, www.AmericanCarsAmericanGirls.com (http://www.americancarsamericangirls.com/).

Who's your favorite?

1966longroof
11-27-2013, 04:49 PM
In no specific order...these ladies can be considered the Best in many arenas. Stacy Tucker, Deborah McGilton, and Mary Pozzi.

shmoov69
11-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Ummmm... Where's Leah Pruitt-Pritchett?!?!

TOMTOM
11-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Ummmm... Where's Leah Pruitt-Pritchett?!?! I've done a couple of stories on Leah over the past couple of years and there weren't any new pictures and she only ran a partial season. I certainly considered her.

TOMTOM
11-30-2013, 09:56 AM
In no specific order...these ladies can be considered the Best in many arenas. Stacy Tucker, Deborah McGilton, and Mary Pozzi.

I know about Stacy and Mary and have communicated with them in the past. Both are very sensitive about having pictures taken of them.

I'm probably wrong on this, as I usually am, but I also was not aware that there was a structured series in Pro-Touring. I thought it was a string of individual events.

HarleyR
12-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Where's Johanna Long?

BMR Sales
12-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Katherine Legge is British, but a very nice Gal. If we are talking International, I would say Maryeve Default from Canada or Cyndie Allerman from Switzerland!

T.C.

dropit69
12-03-2013, 02:23 PM
id vote Jessi Combs this year..met her at a RTTH event few years back..very cool lady and now the fastest on 4 wheels after Bonneville...i also love watching Erica Enders in NHRA !!!

TOMTOM
12-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Where's Johanna Long?

Johanna Long is a very competent driver but she does not have any glam pictures. A mistake in my opinion. It's a competitive world and and a few cute pictures never hurt anyone.

TOMTOM
12-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Katherine Legge is British, but a very nice Gal. If we are talking International, I would say Maryeve Default from Canada or Cyndie Allerman from Switzerland!

T.C.
Katherine did all her 2013 racing in American based series: IRL and ALMS. I don't think Maryeve drove anywhere in 2013 and Cyndie drove in Europe.

TOMTOM
12-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Where's Johanna Long?

Johanna Long is a very competent driver but she does not have any glam pictures. A mistake in my opinion. It's a competitive world and and a few cute pictures never hurt anyone.

HarleyR
12-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Google images? There's a few on there ... My girlfriend has been doing some work with Johanna on the marketing side...we work with her team technically at RCR on her nationwide cars although the info sometimes it falls on dear ears.. I'd love to see her do well and believe that she unlike most actually has talent and not just good looks if you'd like "glam" pics I can point you in the right direction

TOMTOM
12-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Google images? There's a few on there ... My girlfriend has been doing some work with Johanna on the marketing side...we work with her team technically at RCR on her nationwide cars although the info sometimes it falls on dear ears.. I'd love to see her do well and believe that she unlike most actually has talent and not just good looks if you'd like "glam" pics I can point you in the right direction

Please point me to some glam pics of Johanna. I'd do a big slide show post on her in a heartbeat. email me at [email protected] Thanks!!

BMR Sales
12-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Katherine did all her 2013 racing in American based series: IRL and ALMS. I don't think Maryeve drove anywhere in 2013 and Cyndie drove in Europe.

I think Maryeve did a Few ARCA Races this last Year. One of the Best Racers is Simona DiSilvestro, but she is Not Hot!

TOMTOM
12-05-2013, 07:04 PM
I think Maryeve did a Few ARCA Races this last Year. One of the Best Racers is Simona DiSilvestro, but she is Not Hot!

I'm pretty sure Maryeve drove a couple ARCA races in 2012. Simona could well be the best female driver and provided me with, lots of what to do. Bottom line she doesn't provide any "glam" pictures and I had enough girls to fill the article.