PDA

View Full Version : Rock Auto did me wrong!!

badazz81z28
11-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Short story, I needed to purchase front C6 caliper pins and was having a hard time sourcing two sets local, so I opted to by GM/Delco brand from Rock-Auto.com.

I got one set and opened it up, clear small bag, Yellow Zinc coated pins and "10.9" hardware. Just like OEM...fantastic!

The second set, in a large dirty bag, some strange part# on it, the pins are not zinc'd and contained lowest grade (no marking) hardware. I contacted Rock-Auto explaining the situation in great detail with photos. It appears someone ordered the set previously and sent Rock-Auto back there junk for a nice refund. Rock-Auto refused to send me another set and thought they were doing me a favor to allow me to send them back on my dime for a refund. It took me nearly a week of back and forth conversation for them to do nothing for me.

Rock-Auto....Customer Service....Fail!

Jetfixr320
11-29-2013, 01:51 AM
I had them send me a Grand Cherokee front bumper cover when I ordered a (regular) cherokee rear steel bumper.

It took me a week of fighting with them, and several different CSA over the phone, then the 1st calling me back asking what my problem was? I told him, your company made a mistake, you need to fix it. He said RockAuto does not pay for returns.

They finally did have UPS pick it up. What a joke!

71maroesteban
11-30-2013, 05:31 PM
That is why I only deal locally I rather drive somewhere than be ignored by phone for weeks!