PDA

View Full Version : Viper seats pic

Todds69
09-05-2005, 02:51 PM
I hope this works, if not maybe someone can help with pics. I've been working on mocking these things up for a while and finally started. The brackets took some time and alot of procrastination, still need to finish the rear seat portion of the bracket but here it is....

Todds69
09-05-2005, 03:04 PM
I can't get the @#$*!# pics to come up....help......this is why I haven't posted other pics, thought I had it but I guess I was wrong...again. I did notice the "Sum of all attachments owned by Todds69 : 0 bytes" but the green bar is all the way over to the right.

derekf
09-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Send me the pics via email and I'll host 'em.

Jim Nilsen
09-05-2005, 03:37 PM
If I remember right you have only so much space and you may have to delete some of the pics to get more space. I am just getting the hang of placing pics so maybe someone with more experience will help. I also remember seeing something that said if you contact an administrator you can get more room for pics. Hope someone helps because I would like to know bfore I run into the problem and have to delete pics from threads that other might still want to see later.

Jim Nilsen

derekf
09-05-2005, 04:37 PM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Todds69
09-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Thanks Derek....You Da Man!!! Can you tell me my problem, other than what my wife tells me?

derekf
09-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Replied to your email.

As for any other issues, if your wife is anything like my wife, I don't want to get in the middle of that.

rocketrod
09-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Looks great! How close are the tops of the seats to the roof? What are you using for seatbelts?

yody
09-05-2005, 07:29 PM
wow those are nice, comparable or even nicer than my leather recaro toplines, wanna trae?

Ralph LoGrasso
09-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Very, very nice! I love the '03+ Viper Seats. How much did you pay for 'em if you don't mind my asking? I've seen them go for as much as $1500 a set on ebay (that was a year or two ago when the first came out, though).

CAMAROBOY69
09-06-2005, 03:58 AM
I think Mark (tooMuch) would be interrested in this since hes possibly installing the Viper dash and interior. Definetly a very nice look!

Bigblue73
09-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Nicely done. They look a little tall in your car. How 'bout I take them off your hands for a nominal fee? Great install!

toofun
09-06-2005, 05:32 AM
Hey Adam,

Yes this is very interesting to me, but my name is "TOOFUN" not toomuch LOL!

Todds69
09-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Hey Guys, thanks for the great feedback. Fabricating the brackets is a real pain in the @$$ but after a couple ideas it was rather straightforward. It's the side to side position I think I need to make more adjustments to. But that's all the fun fight?

Rocketrod: the seats are a little shy of 4" from the headliner and as for the seatbelts I have a set of R.J.S that I used with the stock seat but will probably get different ones to mount to a rollbar (DSE) when funds permit....right now I need to buy a welder so I have saving for it.

Yody: sorry man no trades.

Ralph L: I got them off Ebay last year for $1250, I did the "buy it now" cause I saw the price rising and figured what the hell the Recaros I was looking at was the same $$. Funny thing about it was I saw a set on there from the same seller a month ar so ago with orange stitching and logo... for buy now for $750....Oh well this is more subtle.

--I had the rear seat done to match so as soon as I figure out why I can't post pic I will post them as well.

CAMAROBOY69
09-06-2005, 10:04 AM
You can send the pics to me and I can post them. Or you can use http://www.imageshack.us/

Todds69
09-06-2005, 11:43 AM
try something here. KUDOS to Larry and DerekF for all the help.....Adam I am trying Imageshack but I'm a little pressed for time to play with it more kind of stirred up a hornets nest with it right now. Thanks again everyone this site and the people here are the best. By the way here is a pic of my rear seat to match the front Viper seats. I wish they would have made the grey inserts a little bigger...too late now.

CAMAROBOY69
09-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Looks great. Thanks for posting the pics instead of teasing us like the rest of the members do. Looks a lot more comfortable than my back seat. Who did the work for you? Wait I said teasing and members in the same sentence! :lmao:

yody
09-06-2005, 12:22 PM
it was easier for me to use corbuea brackets and just modify the bottom of the seats using adapter brackets than trying to use the OEM seat bracket with the built in seat belt thingy. My recaro's came out of an EVO

Todds69
09-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Barry's Seat Cover out of South Bend, IN. The work is good I just wish I would have had them do the insert bigger. My fault...of course.

redsand
09-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Can you shoot me barrys phone in a pm. I live about 30 minutes and have been searching for a while for a good interior guy.

Thanks

Todds69
09-06-2005, 03:21 PM
redsand...pm sent. Here is another shot of rear seat and the Peel n' Seal.. aka cheap dynamat.

69Nova
09-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Those seats are great looking in a Camaro.

Andrew Petty

Todds69
09-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Thank You, I am rather happy with them as well...I might finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.