PDA

View Full Version : paradise road rod & custom may be looking for you

PRRC
11-10-2013, 12:20 PM
With the shop as busy as ever we are missing a huge opportunity in sales. I have looked for the right person around the Indy area with no luck, so lets see if this has any success.
Here is the story. We use to participate on this form all the time offeing great deals on pretty much all of our product lines. With the departure of my partner, he use to do these sales for us.we no longer do much in outside sales. A huge opportunity lost for our shop. So I'm open to trying something new. If your have the knowledge to answer questions on everything from wheel back spacing to suspension set up and what may work best for a potential customers set up you may be the person we are looking for. You would represent my shop and high quality of personal attention we give all of our customer's . Relocation? Maybe not necessary. Your job would be. Mantain our on line store. Run promotional sales. Make sales of parts we offer. Right now we are set up with over 500+ manufacturers. Seek out new customers. Rebuild the reputation we use to have on outside sales. if your interested. Lets talk. 317 541-9590
Look forward to seeing if we can find the right person. Tim