PDA

View Full Version : SBC 350 w/TH350 72 a-body fuel tank

chevy4life
11-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Hey guys, so im putting an lsx motor into my chenille this winter. i have it ordered already and will pick it up this friday. i wanted to list this motor and tranny to see if anyone was interested. i wont take any money until i have my motor next week just incase something happens. so anyways, the motor has very low miles on a rebuild. will come with new black valve covers and air clean as well as the origional orange covers and chrome air cleaner. motor has headers and can include them as well has a holley 600cfm carb. it is cammed. accel distributer with brand new mad plug wires. no ac comes with alternator, p.s. pump. edelbrock manifold

th350 trans. low miles with a new shift kit installed. shifts great, never any issue.

also have a nice stock fuel tank fits a-bodies. its from a 72 chevelle.

motor and trans have never been raced and never really driven hard. the motor has got some balls.

im in Mass and would rather stick to a local purchase. only way i will ship is if all shipping details are taken car of. i am willing to package everything on an enclosed pallet if wanted shipped or delivered within reason. prefereable no father than central mass and can go into nh/maine/rhode island.

looking to get $2000 for motor and trans. literally drop in and go.

$100 for the fuel tank. comes with sending unit

thanks. anthony any questions feel free to message

chevy4life
11-03-2013, 10:48 AM
forgot to mention i will be pulling the motor over thanksgiving