PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Please 69 Camaro $

dunlop
10-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Hope so,some can help me. I have a 69 camaro.So far I have the heidts subframe with drop down spindles blasted coated and installed.I have a ford 9 inch 4link with coil overs blasted coated and installed.It has a 350 gear Yukon modular iron pro n-case with 5/8 cap bbolts aluminum Daytona pinion support 1350 billet steel yoke motive performance gears Detroit true trac 35 spline and timko bearings.Very low mileage LS1 motor with xr273hr comp cam for more HP and muscle car sound.The trans is a built 4l60e with sonox vb hd kit-5 pinion front rear- z PAC alto band-super servo-4th servo-smart shell-stator-2400 stall-TC- pcs solenoid- shift solenoid-low spray- input sprag.I have chevy 12 inch disc brakes all around.Body is almost all new and mint in primer.The motor trans and rear are in the car.I have all the glass and the interior seats etc some not so good.The car has been blasted and under coated.I am thinking of selling but don't know what it's worth.Right now I'm in it around 30 grand.My builder says when finished it would be a nice high end pro touring car.Any idea of what it might be worth.
Thank You

dunlop
10-28-2013, 03:36 PM
New to this so might have made a few mistakes.Also you can message me for pics.

Rod
10-28-2013, 06:33 PM
New to this so might have made a few mistakes.Also you can message me for pics.

it would be easier to help with pics

the more you can install the more its worth, and not to be rude but its worth about half to a third of whats invested till its finished, that's what I have noticed over the last few years, about 5 years ago you could have asked for close to that 30k invested for the unfinished car and might have got it, but not anymore, so maybe 15 to 20k now, and finished maybe 45 to 50k if the assembly is right and clean it could go up more with top shelf details

hope that helps