PDA

View Full Version : Need recommendation on interior shop in PA/MD/DE/NJ area

navyflyer72
09-03-2005, 01:03 AM
I am moving next month to Maryland and am ready to drop the rear seat from my 67 Camaro off to be recovered and modified to match my Sparco buckets, I need to get some recommendations for a couple of good interior shops anywhere from NJ/PA/DE/MD/ or even northern VA. If anyone can recommend a good shop I would appreciate it, especially if the place is good and timely. Thanks.
-George

69zz3
09-07-2005, 07:41 PM
I moved from MD to Texas in March of this year and I can recommend an upholstery shop in MD that does spectacular work for an unbeatable price but it's not always timely. This guy runs his own shop and does excellent work. I would be more than happy to send you some pictures of the custom interior he did in my 69 Camaro just a few months ago. I installed 97 Firebird front seats and used the original back seat and had him make me some custom door panels and it all turned out awesome. I have some pictures posted over in the vBGarage area under the user 69ZZ3. Here is the information for the shop: Munshaur's Upholstery 409 High St. New Windsor, MD 21776 410-857-9601