PDA

View Full Version : Hello, project under way, gotta ramp up

Poncho72
10-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Hello all, been a member for about a year. don't think i posted before. i have a recent project, a 72 Trans Am tribute. gonna be black like the 71 formula i reluctantly sold in 92 because the baby seat would'nt fit (get the idea). i wish i would have stored it. about a year ago i found the 72 350/350 combo in good condition, but my plan is for a full bolt and nut pro tour resto. LSX/T56 with a goal of 400-425 hp at the flywheel. i have read many posts so far as not ask redundant questions so don't tongue flog me if i slip up and repeat. i will use search first. i have learned much here, and will continue to thirst for more.......like who knew there was so much thought given to " shock" selection.
i have been a lifelong gearhead, dad was a mechanic (retired), and my past stable has included a 62 impala ss, 72 442, 72 blazer, & a 67 c10 cst. i still have my c10, the blazer, and the family jewel that dad bought new in 66, my 66 GTO convertible. i've owned, restored, and enjoyed it since 87.

BMR Sales
10-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Billi. Try to post a few pics of the car when you get a chance.

Take a look at the video below for suspension ideas for your T/A