PDA

View Full Version : Screamin' Performance has a new product store 10% off all products to Pro-Touring mem

67speedfreak
10-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Screamin' Performace has a new products store. Please check it out on our website by clicking the products link. http://screaminperformance.com/store/

To celebrate we are offering 10% off everything on our site for the month of November to all pro-Touring members.

Just enter product code PT101 at checkout.

We will be adding tons of new product so please keep checking back or give us a call for your needs !

Thanks for all the support !

Brian

67speedfreak
10-07-2013, 05:19 PM
We are dealers for the following Fine companies !

AMD
Chassis works And total control
American Auto Wire
Dynacorn
Vintage Air
Baer Brakes
Wilwood Brakes
Boze Forged Wheels

10% off everything on our site for the month of October ! :yeah:

If you don't see what you need give us a call.

1967ls2
10-10-2013, 08:28 PM
What's the status with the camaro cable activated good release? I've been calling and emailing you since like May trying to get this item. Thanks!

67speedfreak
10-13-2013, 03:11 AM
What's the status with the camaro cable activated good release? I've been calling and emailing you since like May trying to get this item. Thanks!

I have been just to slammed with projects to get this done. I hope to have something the first of the year.

thanks, Brian

1967ls2
10-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Bummer, thanks for the update. Will check back sometime in January.

cactuss4
10-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Screamin' Performace has a new products store. Please check it out on our website by clicking the products link. http://screaminperformance.com/store/

To celebrate we are offering 10% off everything on our site for the month of October to all pro-Touring members.

Just enter product code PT101 at checkout.

We will be adding tons of new product so please keep checking back or give us a call for your needs !

Thanks for all the support !

Brian

Price on AMD sheet metal for my 66 chevelle, floor, rockers etc.. BTW the site is umm well, it sort of functions I guess.

Tory

67speedfreak
10-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Price on AMD sheet metal for my 66 chevelle, floor, rockers etc.. BTW the site is umm well, it sort of functions I guess.

Tory

I'll get some pricing for you.

Yeah the site is still under construction and I am doing most of it myself so I apologize .

Brian

67speedfreak
10-16-2013, 01:57 PM
I'll get some pricing for you.

Yeah the site is still under construction and I am doing most of it myself so I apologize .

Brian

PM sent

67speedfreak
11-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Good news we have decided to run our 10% off sale thru the month of November.

Thanks to everyone who has made a purchase ! And of course those who are about to !

Brian