PDA

View Full Version : hello all

cujo6124
09-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi,

I'm Lance. I bought this car last year and I've been waiting to get started on it. Right now I'm finishing a 64 Plymouth Valiant Signet convertible. I'm new to the site. The car is a 1968 Mercury Cougar. It was being worked on by a gentleman who passed away. I bought the car from his widow with a promise I would finish it up. Most everything is there to put it back together, but it's missing a few things. I've never seen anything like this air ride technologies suspension system that was installed. There are two stainless steel tanks in the trunk with the airlines running to the respective bladders, but I see no compressor to generate the air supply. I guess I'll have to call the company and find out which compressor is best suited for this system. This car is basically new. Fenders are new, interior is new,(needs to be installed). 351 windsor with Holley 4 barrell.(looks like a crate motor). It has a fuel cell(which I'm not familar with). Lots of new old stock parts too (emblems). Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. I've attatched some pictures for you to check out. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Ron Sutton
09-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the site !