PDA

View Full Version : New Boston Member...

hndblt
09-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi all,

New here and wanted to introduce myself. I am currently a motorcycle guy looking to get back into cars again (first car was a 67 Mustang). Its been 10 years since I have even thought of a muscle car but would like to replace my bike with something that can handle somewhat like it. For the last 4 years I have been going down to the TN area and running around the Dragon and other roads and it is time for the motorcycle to go as the roads up in New England are horrible, we have had some bad winters here 3 out of the last 4 years and because of that the roads are all chewed up by plows. So what I would like to do is get back into muscle cars and have them actually behave well around a bend much like a sport bike does (as much as possible) so I can still go down to TN with my friends and stay in the middle of the pack with these guys.

Anyway that is my story, still deciding on a car. My guess is that it needs to be smaller rather than larger so I don't think a Coronet or a Charger is in the cards but maybe a 67 Firebird or a Mustang would be light enough but I am new to this so I am unsure. Looking to get all the knowledge I can before making a purchase on a project car. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you!

-G