PDA

View Full Version : Really nice 69, great owner. Let my son sit in and take a picture GG Pleas

cactuss4
08-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Wonderful car, my gut say's it's on here. Full DSE, T56 6spd, LS conversion. Set up for autox, love it. I'll have to ask him about the lack of rollbar in a convertible, if i see him again this weekend :)

71RS/SS396
08-24-2013, 02:59 AM
That's my Dad, he loves letting the younger generation participate in the car hobby.

srt1010
08-24-2013, 11:33 AM
That's my Dad, he loves letting the younger generation participate in the car hobby.

Tim,

Doesn't he have an identical hardtop. I seen it at GG Columbus. Awesome car, didn't get to meet your dad, but the guy that drives the JETHOT rig was really nice and talkative. LOL!

71RS/SS396
08-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Tim,

Doesn't he have an identical hardtop. I seen it at GG Columbus. Awesome car, didn't get to meet your dad, but the guy that drives the JETHOT rig was really nice and talkative. LOL!

Yes he does, our driver (Steve) is a fantastic guy and we're very lucky to have him as part of our crew.

cactuss4
08-24-2013, 05:51 PM

Lucky man, does he need another son? I'll come in a package with a grand son :))))))

Tell him we said thanks! Wish I made it out, bought tickets, registered, things just didn't work out. I'll try to get out there for a spell tomorrow, but have someone coming in to pickup a 6spd conversion for their euro car.

Tell him thanks again!
Tory

BumbleB
09-16-2013, 03:30 AM
I love that. My dad used to take me to shows all of the time when I was young. It is some of the best memories I have as a kid. I really think this is the kind of thing that keeps the sport/culture alive. The willingness to show off a lot of hard work and dedication. Sorry about the early morning rant. Beautiful car.