PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking to change careers

Offlimts502
08-18-2013, 08:52 PM
My name is Terry Lysak and I currently work at a data protection company as a coordinator here in Gilbert, AZ. I've been with the same company a little over 10 years and just need a change in my life. I'm very passionate about vehicles new and old. Although I did take auto body repair back in H/S I haven't worked in this field as a professional. So I would be completely green in pretty much any auto field but that's a good thing because I can be taught and groomed as you see fit. I'd love to learn to weld but with my current job and the hours that I work I've been unable to go to any schooling to learn.

I'd love an opportunity to work in this field. I'm a quick learner and I very hard/reliable worker. I'm just looking for someone to take a chance on me. If anyone knows of anyone hiring in the Phoenix area please reach out to me.

Thanks
E-Mail [email protected]
Terry

cornfedbill
08-19-2013, 05:40 AM
Terry,

Are you prepared for a hit in salary? You will be starting back at the bottom, unless you can take advantage of your current work experience to make the transition.

Have you thought about getting an engineering degree while you work to increase your market potential? I know several engineers who successfully did so.