PDA

View Full Version : just a little thanks for the support

Wes.Drelleshak
08-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say thanks again for supporting Larry's choice of adding a Pro-touring truck section. I'm excited to see updates on the cool new and old trucks you guys are building. Not only does it inspire me to keep moving forward it also keeps me trying new things in the garage. WesD

GEARBOXGARAGE
08-11-2013, 07:50 AM
You're welcome! Thanks to you, as well, for being on the leading edge of this new wave of Pro-Touring! Without people like you getting out there and proving the theory that trucks can kick some serious tale, it wouldn't be where it is today.

-Mike

cactuss4
08-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Are you kidding me? The trucks are awesome. The wife will kill me, but if I can sell my euro cars, I'll be looking for a 67-72 C10. She won't be happy but they are soo cool!

protouring70
08-11-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm excited about how this section has just expanded so quickly. Thanks for getting it started!

bovey
08-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Very happy to have a trucks section. While I wish all the cars an everyone could play along and give advice because some of the issues are the same regardless of the body shape - some car guys just don't seem think you can race a truck.

tazzz25906112
08-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Very happy to have a trucks section. While I wish all the cars an everyone could play along and give advice because some of the issues are the same regardless of the body shape - some car guys just don't seem think you can race a truck.

Just let them look at GG Columbus and the Optima results before they make the correlation to quickly.... Anything can be fast and trucks are just that done correctly....

bovey
08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Just let them look at GG Columbus and the Optima results before they make the correlation to quickly.... Anything can be fast and trucks are just that done correctly....

Agreed, it's impressive. And I'm doing my very best to convince them as well.