PDA

View Full Version : Anybody deal with Travis Engle on LS engines??

badazz67
08-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Searching for answers here guys. Travis has seemed like a straight shooter with me for the last couple years since I started my project with him. Well now I feel I have run out of resources so here I go. I have sent this guy like $9000 towards my project as I have seen great experiences on this site and felt comfortable with all the conversations I have had with him. He is now for the last 3 months seemed to fall off the face of the earth with my money and engine. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him? I am feeling scammed at this point and need some answers. Thanks guys any help is appreciated!!

Samckitt
08-06-2013, 03:05 PM
He is/was someone I called my friend when I lived about 3 miles from him. But now I live in Virginia. I was paying on some Vette parts from him, & then he found a body to go along with the stuff I was going to buy & he wanted to keep it to build the Vette. So I said he could pay me what I have paid him, & now cannot get ahold of him either now that he owes me money. I have called & it goes straight to voice mail, inbox full, text with no reply, I have sent his wife a message on facebook, no reply, she has been on since I have sent it so I am sure she has seen my message, I have called his next door neighbor & he said he has seen him & the cell phone number I have is the one he has. I am afraid he has turned to the dark side & is avoiding us.

badazz67
08-06-2013, 05:44 PM
So do you think he still lives at the same address in Cicero IN?

Samckitt
08-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Neighbor said he seems him occasionally, so yes I assume he is still in the same place. Within a month or so I am going back to Iindiana, I still own the house there & I am going to find him.

jefpar1
08-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Good luck getting a response from Travis our your money back. He will gladly take your money and give you nothing in return. He has had my money for an LS2 / trans package since November of last year. He promised me a refund in March and I haven't seen a dime of my money yet. He won't return my calls or texts. There are several people on here that will post their good experiences they've had with Travis, but how long ago were these experiences. There are a lot of people that had great experiences with a certain guy named Frank also, and where is Frank now? It's amazing how people (like Travis) can steal someone's hard earned money, and not provide the service/product promised. The least he could do is respond to the several forum members that I've talked to (by pm) that have been screwed by him, instead of hiding from them.

alocker
08-07-2013, 04:02 AM
This is just my experience. I had talked to him last year when I was looking for an LS. I decided not to move forward with that project. He called me in the spring out of the blue and started rambling about some LS and supercharger setup. I mentioned he might have me mixed up with someone else. I was kind of odd and seemed like he had a lot of deals going on, so much so that he could not keep track of them.

parsonsj
08-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Moved to feedback.

snoey
08-21-2013, 06:47 PM
Wow, glad I saw this and thanks guys for posting... I was about to contact him to look for an LS/ 6 speed combination. Sorry to hear the bad news, but so glad I saw your posts.